New Xbox

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Apr 5, 2013.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bill Gates can suck my [penis]

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ps4 looks to be my choice.

4. WM

WM Active Member

Yeah, I'm not paying a starting at 800 bucks price point for a Playstation 4. I'm getting too old for this shit.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It won't be that much. I think they have a $350 model and a $500 model. Harddrive space is the difference. Also it is backwards compatible with other ps consoles.

6. LOL at everybody getting bent out of shape about losing their gravy train of piracy. That's literally the only reason somebody should mind being required to use Xbox Live while playing the console.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, screw all those people in the Navy who wanted to play games while on ship! Nothing but a bunch of degenerate pirates anyway. Those midnight madden parties in the mess were stupid, anyway.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've never pirated games and I think it is stupid. It wouldn't be a big deal for me, but there are instances when the internet isn't available and people shouldn't be unable to play because of that.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Great example.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Really????? The only reason?????

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Xbox saved our sanity during 3 deployments.....not a chance you could have them connected either.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You do pirate games though.

13. By 2013, people who don't have access to internet connection is a very small piece of the overall pie. Those people should obviously just buy a PS4. MS can probably make their peace with losing those customers, but at the same time stopping people stealing games. The average gamer won't be affected one way or the other buy this, IMO. I'm not going to choose a console based on the fact that once in a blue moon my internet might be down so I couldn't play. Xbox brings enough to the table in other areas that I can live with the chance of being slightly inconvenienced once or twice a year.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I do not

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I would bet you that Sony will crush MS in next gen consoles........you can bank on it

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Sim City did really well with the always on gimmick. Look how that turned out for EA.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Lol

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

And honestly, does anyone really think that an "always on" will affect pirating really?

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I went clean about a year ago lol

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Don't believe.