Obama Knew Millions Would Lose Insurance Due To ObamaCare.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by LawVol13, Oct 29, 2013.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

So we just **** the system up more? No thanks.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I'm glad to know you think it is permissible for a President to just flat out lie to the public to gain support for his chief piece of legislation. That's nice. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if a similar situation occurred and the politician involved had an "R" next to his or her name.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You can't read, can you?

He was called out on people losing coverage, period. He then responds that everyone can keep their coverage. He didn't drop the caveat. He was still called out.

Simple enough for you, or do I need to draw it with crayon?

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He also didn't lie when he said people could keep their doctors. (He just thought they'd retire by then. Completely acceptable statement, so sayeth IP).

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Exactly right. Damn insurance companies.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Damn, now CNN is jumping in with an article slamming the Administration over the exact same thing. More of the GOP media piling on. First NBC, now CNN. What's next, Limbaugh?

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Splitting hairs IMO.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

is IP hitting the bong today? He sounds like one of Obama's ppl trying to spin the shit

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Another grossly unfair article on the Administration.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just shows what happens when one pidgeon holes his or herself to one party.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And I'd be fine passing legislation to fix that. I don't think it's fair to be able to wait for a diagnosis then purchase insurance.

13. CardinalVol

I'd still like to know the actual number of people that have signed up. And don't try to tell me they don't know to the person.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Of course they know.

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

I may be wrong, but I believe I heard on the news during lunch that the number of people is literally one tenth of one percent of the population has signed up

16. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

How someone could defend the ACA and shift blame to the insurance providers claiming that the caveat is just normal operation and should have been foreseen by all Americans (even though POTUS misleadingly claimed otherwise) is incomprehensible.

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Something is better than nothing, am I right?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

With the way the website operates, they may actually not know

19. CardinalVol

I am not sure how many folks you employ, but I'd love your take on this depending on how it affects you.

20. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

I'm just waiting for the inevitable system overhaul that will require everybody to re-apply. Should be fun to see the shit fly.