OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I still have the scar on my eyelid from the Alaska yellow jacket wars of 1997. The only thing those striped bastards seemed to understand was ignited gasoline poured down the hole they call civilization.

Don't know why they were so bad that year, but they owned all the North.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm picturing float versus yellowjackets as the next viral Facebook video.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Get medieval on them.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I've already started the process of a whole home and yard anti stinging insect way of life.

We're painting the carport ceiling haint blue. And maybe other things too. I'm pressure washing everything. More cans of wasp spray. I'm going to see if I can bomb out all the old mole tunnels where the nests occur; often. And my area is now a no fly zone for winged insects. Cook's Pest Control is on stand by.

I'm definitely getting wasp traps, because I'm keeping my hummingbird feeder, though.

I had a colony of bees. I think I'm going to relocate them if they come back next year. They kinda got their nest dug up when the sewage line got replaced, but they've nested for a couple years now near the mail box.

6. CardinalVol

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you float -

[​IMG]

warhammer, Volst53, NYY and 4 others like this.
  7. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Bingo. He was a great bit character, the scene with his phone hidden in the ceiling was gold.

Of course pushing him to the forefront when Carrell left made it about unwatchable

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have coexisted with bees a few times. Honey bees respect civility. Wasps and yellow jackets are barbarians.

justingroves likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

hired a man to do some work around the back a few years ago. He had lost part of his thumb and 2 fingers, and I guess he couldn't feel shit. He sprayed something that stunned the hornets and proceeded to squash them by pinching his stubs

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Bees don't seem to be a problem down here, but I saw them all over the place in Lenoir City when I was up there in June. I can't remember the last time I was stung by a bee, but I got hit twice and my daughter once when we were there. My dad's shed was a death trap, we cracked the door open and emptied 2 cans of wasp spray.

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

How often do they need it? Yard is very small.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Depends on how rocky your yard is but at least once a growing season.

I’m not saying not to get one but that’s the biggest negative.

13. CardinalVol

Not a good day for Facebook and Zuckerberg.

Lose $15 billion of wealth in 5 minutes. Whew.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would have sold Facebook a LOOOOONG time ago and bought a sports team and just kicked back for the rest of my life.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What the what? What happened to cause that?

16. CardinalVol

Earnings report and 2nd half projections were less than favorable. Stock price plunged 20%.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Take that for personal data! Eat it Zuck

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

They are the equivalent of a company that dumps its waste in the river and shirk responsibility because it isn't illegal. [uck fay] em.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the most valuable thing facebook has to sell is people's personal data. hard to see much upside in the future.