OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My Golden loved them.

droski likes this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My lab eats them. It takes him about 4 days and they are gone and his mouth bleeds

droski likes this.
  3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I have an invasive form of wisteria in the back yard. It can be a handful to deal with at times. I once told my neighbor I was going to fence in the back and get some goats to tackle the wisteria you could see and then get hogs to to get after the roots. His eyes were as wide as saucers by the time I finished, and he was stuttering about city ordinances and such.

droski and justingroves like this.
  4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

She also wanted a goat and I googled it and found out our lot wasn’t big enough.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I’ve got a roommate who can’t take care of himself much less an animal. He goes and gets a male chocolate. My other roommates, having had and been around young labs expect the house to get torn apart and general mayhem.

Nope, that little bastard never chewed a single thing. Unless you egg him on he’ll lay around all day. And he’s even got that wiry, long and tall build of a lab that could run your hunt club dusk til dawn and want some more. Damndest thing ever.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

We keep chickens. Don't know what the big deal is, they are pretty easy to maintain. Just don't get attached to them, because the hawks LOVE them.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

So do the raccoons.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Let?

kmf600 likes this.
  9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Anything that eats meat, loves a chicken dinner

10. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

I highly support antlers, and you can find them cheaper online. This place below is where I have always ordered and they come out to about 15 each vs 35 in the pet stores.

http://www.elkantlerdogchews.com/

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Shit let me know. I hit an elk antler yesterday evening while bush hogging .

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

horses are up there too. also, earth worms and honey suckle.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

earth worms were a huge plus though. Great for soil health

14. NorrisAlan

What I find amazing is that a large portion of fruit and vegetable that you say "Mmm, that is delicious" is of New World origins. Wtf did Europeans eat before they came to America?

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Didn't know that about earth worms.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Peacocks are the worst animal within 200 miles of me. I'm so sick of these screaming, shitting assholes around my house.

Geese will [uck fay] you up, super aggressive.

Chickens are cool, they eat bugs, poop eggs, and make a decent sammich

18. NorrisAlan

Chickens are also pretty easy to keep penned in. Their flight is very limited and a 5 foot fence keeps them in pretty well.

kmf600 likes this.
  19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Best damn dogs a man can have. Read where someone said be prepared for chewing. Run it all over the place. Labs have so much extra energy that it just becomes a damn game to them. My first one chewed every, EVERY, baseboard off the wall in the basement. Second one I learned my lesson. It takes a long time, but keep the cute little bastard moving. It'll get tired eventually and won't chew anything.

droski likes this.
  20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I didn't think about horses. That's a close call. More cats and people who own them I'd guess, but those horse lovers are a special lot.