OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I didn’t realize people actually used DHL.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

They can now tell the location of a package within 6 feet at any moment of time, but there is absolutely no way to communicate with a driver, why do they think anyone would believe this for a second?

BTW, my mailman is notorious for this. We live in a rural area, and I assume the mailman just says [uck fay] it after 6:30 if he hasn't made it here

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

FedEx guy would claim no one was available to pick up a package at work after one of us would sit through lunch waiting on him at times. We called and complained multiple times. There is a new driver for our route. I don't know that there was a direct connection there, but I don't know that there isn't.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ask your wife! Hey-o!

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Norris, you know anything about these? I believe they may be oyster mushrooms. I hope they are. Googled it and people pay up to $14 per lb. Right now my mind is spinning on how to get them down and who to sell to. About to call whole foods and sysco foods.
    Edit dammit the file is saying too large. I got a tree of fungus

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The boy is home sick. Y'all better be aware, if he's sick, we might be dealing with the bubonic plague.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Mine is too and he's the same way. If it's bad enough to keep him home, it's some serious shit.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Bonus, I get a day off.

9. CardinalVol

He got up and was putting on clothes and I asked him what he was doing. He said he was getting ready to go to school. He looked about two steps from death. I told him to put his pjs back on and get back in bed, and he didn't fight me one bit.

10. CardinalVol

Until you contract the bubonic plague.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My 5 year old has been down all week. He's usually sick for 24 hours. He got strep and flu tested on Sunday, just a bug.

Fever went down on Wednesday, came back yesterday. He's got a double ear infection now and an upper respiratory infection.

He has been putting together minecraft legos in between naps all week.

He's also watched every Ghostbusters twice

CardinalVol likes this.
  12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

As a bonus, I got what he had and had a 104 fever Tuesday and Wednesday. I still feel like shit today

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

the bubonic plague is easily treatable fwiw

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, tell that to the Europeans.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Can’t. They’re dead.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Those are the worst. you cant do anything to ease their pain and everybody is frustrated.
    We like emergen c packets to help boost back up and as you know have to hydrate like they are playing a sport

justingroves likes this.
  17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Blood-letting, if I recall correctly.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Iron brands across the exposed chest, too.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Y'all keep that shit east of me. If my kid is in the same zipcode as someone that sneezes, he thinks he is sick and needs to remain at home so as not to infect everyone else.

justingroves likes this.
  20. CardinalVol

Had to run into bank today because I need a bunch of change in various denominations.

I am amazed that people can be so inept at simple basics of money.