OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Your blower is [uck fay]ed. Can’t run a 2 stroke without lubrication. If you seized it up, that’s that.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I try to run my last drop of gas through my mower at the end of the season, but sometimes I might have a half tank or so left, maybe a little left in the can too. Old gas really isn’t a huge as kind as it’s not THAT old.

I’d start with your carb but what I’d actually do is take it to small engine shop. Get it all looked at, oil change, blade sharpening, etc. Probably set you back 75-100 which I assure you, as somebody who could do it himself, is well worth it.

Nothing pisses me off like a weed eater. One day it runs like a top, the next, it’s not even trying to start, and everything else in between through out the season. I just use RoundUp now.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Remove the spark plug and pull the chord a few times then put the spark plug back.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You forgot to tell him to put his finger in the cap first to keep the pressure.

justingroves likes this.
  5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Your leaf blower is done but I bet it ran like a son of a [itch bay] before seizing up.

Unless you use 100% gas, always run your small engines dry over the winter.

kmf600 likes this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

This except never entertain the notion of running your small engines on any ethanol blend unless you live 100 miles from the nearest place that sells it, it costs over $25 a gallon, and your car is broken down. If it's only 50 miles, just walk.

Seriously though, I always seem to wind up letting things sit for longer than I intended. I won't run anything with a blend unless it's a car.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nope. Ran fine, whirred, quit.

8. CardinalVol

Also - hardest part of my job is telling clients who are terrible with their finances that because you can get 2,400 stimulus checks that this doesn't mean I am going to set everything else aside to take care of you.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm planning on spending my stimulus check on a [itch bay]in above ground pool. Can you take a look at my finances to see if I can make this work with the minimum monthly payment on my 9 credit cards and $872 per month payment on my '05 Mustang? This is my families dream and I don't want to let them down.

TIA

10. CardinalVol

I will drive to Knoxville and hit you in the balls withe a pickaxe.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

For free, sign me up.

12. CardinalVol

Shout out to today's Tennessean -

[​IMG]

warhammer likes this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Please tell me this is a real picture and not photoshopped. Please.

14. CardinalVol

As far as I know, 100% real.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I shit every day

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Scratch "almost getting killed" off today's list. Some jackwagon came up to a 3 way stop too fast and slid across and about hit the guardrail on the other side right as i was about to go

17. CardinalVol

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

IP’s dream woman.

justingroves and CardinalVol like this.
  19. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

That was pretty savage, I laughed.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod