Percent chance we get Gruden?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

did his son end up passing away? I recall him having cancer but don't remember an update. Such a great ballplayer and better person.

2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

If the fans want Gruden, by gawd the fans shall have Gruden. He won't have the power to say no.

3. I’m up to 5%

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

My poor ole heart is about at it's rope's end with another round of "Grumors, Frustrations, and Being a VFL." firing up likely to be more than it can handle. .

Al Wilson is unmatched as a VFL, no better choice alive.

5. OrangeBlood

OrangeBlood New Member

@TonyBasilio reporting that Beverly Davenport was responsible for installing Fulmer as AD, over objections from the Haslams. She is a hero.

see my last post. nuff said.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

1.99999999991664999%

8. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

OrangeBlood likes this.
  9. OrangeBlood

OrangeBlood New Member

allow me to clarify. this is my twitter post from 4 days ago. its still there, where I called a public statement about davenport, that would be claiming she was a "hero" this was a specific word used by the insider. I forgot to add this part in my last post on here. LOL anywho. Have a grude day fellas!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

0.00001%

Until I hear legit info that Phil is making the pitch again and last week's racket didn't sour him on interest.

Move up to 0.0001% if that happens.

A-Smith likes this.
  11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Davenport looked pretty shook up at Phil’s intro. Not the face of mastermind watching a scheme unfold.

gcbvol, A-Smith, dtmvol and 3 others like this.
  12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Or...was it?

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Keyser Soze

IP, lumberjack4 and reVOLt like this.
  14. OrangeBlood

OrangeBlood New Member

the boosters and their close associates not named Haslam are the masterminds, they have courted gruden since 2012 and have leaked ALL info we have to date on the subject. her being a hero was just a bullet point from the insider. a proving point, that the guard has changed or almost completed because to have that done in private is one thing but to make her get infront of microphones and say it? means she is now part of a different movement because we ALL know currie is Haslam puppet, right? right.

imho she is being forced out too, but on her terms. step one can currie. *bonus. publicly, while directing blame. step 2 give AD to Fulmer step 3 gtfo the way and stfu. I feel like she is on very thin ice at this point.

*edit - its also been said by many people that gruden was the one that some boosters wanted to replace fulmer with back in 08. but idk if that's true or not. ijs

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

She is on the clock and she hopes Phil bails her out. This is after her and the Halsam's gave him the shaft in a sham AD search. I hope he can bring in Blackburn as AD in waiting.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don’t think it implies she’s the mastermind.

17. Beechervol

She pulled the string but it wasn't like she just stood up on her own.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm sure the thousands of alumni calls and emails were the cause. And twitter.

OrangeBlood likes this.
  19. Beechervol

Essentially.

She just waited a week too long.

tvolsfan likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't need to be a mastermind to immediately start dowsing a fire in the kitchen.

A-Smith likes this.