Percent chance we get Gruden?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 12, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hell, I thought about offering him a job just because after that interview today. Here is Al, he's head of HR and the bill collector

2. All about the players, too. I think he epitomizes what the VFL position was meant to be.

jackie-tn, dc4utvols and justingroves like this.
  3. Was Fulmer working towards him before?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Supposedly

5. Well shit, lets ride.

reVOLt likes this.
  6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

When Fulmer said today that Vickie was not in town, I thought to myself, well, it's getting too cold to be at Dollywood. Maybe her and Cindy are enjoying a good Gospel singing inside the theater where it's nice and warm.

MaconVol and A-Smith like this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was ready to whip somebody's ass at the end of it

dc4utvols and A-Smith like this.
  8. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Inky Johnson and Antone Davis, come on down!!!

9. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

We need former Vols sprinkled all over this staff.

10. sbradle4

sbradle4 Member

I don’t think there will be any issue there

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

100% yes

12. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

[​IMG]

justingroves likes this.
  13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This whether Tee calls plays or not is curious. All the SC folks on Twitter -- whether they were praising him or criticisizing him -- sure thought he was calling plays tonight. I mean, maybe they are idiots and don't know better.

And to droski's point, if anyone can recruit to USC why is Tee so coveted? Guy is promoted under two different regimes at this point.

Weird narrative around him is developing.

14. OrangeBlood

OrangeBlood New Member

UPDATE: rumblings off gruden/tee/les miles.......common thread is they all want to be here #lightbulb

and for any naysayers. look at the presser today. davenport was visibly shaken and not prepared for this and wanted no part of it. she was cold and evasive. which is telling. she is complicit with currie. watch her when phil is speaking. she stares off into space, she is touching her face, fake smiles, rolling her eyes. its all there. fulmers speech was a statement to us and them. play time is over, he is here to get UT back on track and [uck fay] anyone who don't like it.

I don't have to bring up all the verified info about UT and Gruden this time around. Its widely known whats went on. and a lil sumn sumn else to further prove that point. NOONE has denied it or turned it down, which means its not all [uck fay]ed up like the last times(fantasy land comment by his agent was to save face cause it got out we wanted him but couldn't work it out cause of hart/Haslam)..... gruden is/was/always will be a very REAL possibility for UT and UT alone no other school or NFL team fires him up like UT. the civil war with boosters is almost over mainly cause Haslam has his hands full with Pilot and FBI. so bill, his brother will also distance himself from all jims businesses including UT BoT, for publicity reasons. which leaves UT back in the hands of the TRUE orange bloods.

also another nugget for those who like to dig. somewhere on here maybe?....or prolly vol nation? a supposed insider laid this whole scenario out to a tee(pun intended). literally. everything from butch being canned before season was over(was supposed to be UGA game) to grumors and specifics about tampa and dale jones and tee martin and that would meet resistance and it wouldn't be shot down publicly better yet it would be drowned out by other numerous coaches some good some bad some scandalous and we would be tested on reaction. I want to say the [uck fay]ing guy said there was some sort of social experiment being done with THIS SPECIFIC coaching search AT THIS SPECIFIC time as well. no lie. he didn't say what for, but ive thought and thought and thought ....the only logic reason is the effects of boosters/insiders leaking info to the fanbase and manipulate it for good or bad. this would give boosters so much more power of over a rogue booster in cahoots with a yes man ad of his choosing(I'm lookin at you Haslam).... a narrative so to speak. again, this was MONTHS AGO. MONTHS AGO. a lot of the insiders who claimed gruden before, that ended up looking foolish, now their info is lining up with everything that's coming out as well. so its safe to assume BOOSTERS NOT NAMED HASLAM IS LEAKING GRUMORS AND THATS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

TLDR version: GRUDEN

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    fuzzyt and reVOLt like this.
  15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

You don't even want to know what I tried to post after reading that.

17. OrangeBlood

OrangeBlood New Member

i cant see it, just a thumbnail with a X in it.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm all in on Gruden.

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Still buckled in

20. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

[uck fay] [uck fay] [uck fay] [uck fay]

It's not even breakfast yet...

Tick tock, let's ride, I'm buckled in 100%

Soon©