Pet Peeves...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by wildnkrazykat, May 13, 2014.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Mine is people who think Moe’s is good.

Savage Orange likes this.
  2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

You’re no friend of mine...

3. Savage Orange

It’s tolerable. It’s also close and today it’s free. Free food always tastes better.

kmf600 and justingroves like this.
  4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Don't know what Safety Dance is and I've never eaten at Moe's. I'll consider myself lucky on both.

Savage Orange likes this.
  5. Savage Orange

Any whistlers here on the board? If so, stop. You’re [uck fay]ing annoying AF. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

People who sit next to me in a lobby when there are 6 other seats available that aren’t directly next to anyone.

utvol0427 likes this.
  7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Have one in my office. Violent thoughts.

justingroves likes this.
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Sorry. Thought you looked lonely.

9. Savage Orange

I haven’t waded through this whole thread but if it hasn’t been mentioned yet... folks who want to chat in public restrooms. I’m not there to strike up conversations. STFU and leave me be.

justingroves likes this.
  10. Savage Orange

Me too. Shrill and loud. Unfortunately he also signs the checks so I have to deal with it.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

On the one hand, I do internalize it like “oh, I must look really friendly, that’s nice of me to put that vibe out into the world.”

The same way if any woman makes eye contact with me, I internalize it as “oh yeah, she’s tryna [uck fay].”

justingroves likes this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I get up and move when people do this. My wife says I'm embarrassing.

JT5 likes this.
  13. Savage Orange

Now it’s Jump Jive and Wail... Louis Prima ffs... ima finish up and gtfoh...

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Be passive aggressive and start clicking a pen or drumming it on the table every time the person starts whistling and only stop when they stop. Either they will catch on and stop or you all will start a new office band.

15. NorrisAlan

wtf is wrong with you?

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Girlfriends/wives who constantly ask "What are you thinking?". I'll tell you, if I want you to know. As it is, it's probably something I don't want you to pretend you give a shit about and have to have a mundane conversation neither of us want.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm sorry to admit this, but I hate when old men try to talk to me somewhere like a restaurant or waiting room. I'll listen to the old stories when I'm in the mood, I like most of them, and the old pervert is one of my favorites, but not while I'm at the Dr's office and he's had me sitting in the lobby 2 hours.

18. NorrisAlan

"Pigs are a lot bigger than you think."

utvol0427 likes this.
  19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm thinking about if I got all of the poop last time I wiped my ass. I'm pretty sure the paper looked clean on the last wipe, but I still have that bad feeling down there

NYY likes this.
  20. Savage Orange

Too many pet peeves... ad Christmas music to the list. I [uck fay]ing hate Christmas music.