Planned Parenthood to sue group behind fetal tissue videos

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 14, 2016.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Take heart, then. All those aborted babies on US soil weren't yet US citizens, having not yet met the requirement of being born.

Abortion is just looking after American interests against all non-Americans. We can of course debate whether illegals should be allowed to abort on American soil

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

GMO is the only way we are going to get control of some of these invasive insects.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's stupid when we're talking about potential for becoming a child, but you knew it.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

"potential" means that it isn't one. So at least we agree on that.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Horsecrap. I can define those cells differently than blood or any other cell. This isn't complicated. You're just trying to get around the morality.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Whose Morality; Yours?

There is a group of folks running around the Middle East in black garb trying to impose their morality on us and others. No thanks.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No. The debate that it's s growing human life. I don't care the stand. The effort to put asunder the whole idea that it is what it is to feel better about it is pathetic.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think if one concluded that abortion involved terminating a human life, the morality issue would work itself out.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I agree; and that is the divide.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And I don't care where it shakes out or whether it's available. I don't know how one side can avoid the reality that it's termination of a growing human life, most often for convenience.

12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Maybe since everybody loves reality TV nowadays we should demand that abortions should be televised, especially the late term, partial birth jobs that the leftists claim is no big deal. Maybe if folks saw it firsthand everybody could finally agree that it "isn't really a person".....

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Their reaction to the reality of the situation and suppressing not it legally is telling. They want to avoid the killing part of the deal.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why stop there; we could televise other medical procedures for the gross out factor. Executions would be another since we are concerned with preserving human life and all. Wars would be interesting to watch. How about euthanizing animals at the pound. A lot of things can be changed with visuals.

operations to see how gross medi(that's gross) and executions, Lets televise operations; perhaps surgeries can be banned as that will gross many out.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Good point except most of these things have made it to television at one point or another. If you include dramatizations, all have.

16. Savage Orange

Executions SHOULD be televised. Again, folks could gain a bit of perspective... I bet if wars were live streamed there'd be more outrage and a lot more emphasis placed on diplomacy and avoidance before human beings were pitted against one another... Regular medical procedures? No. Animal euthanasia? Again, no because the animals can't consent or refuse to consent.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The Vietnam War changed our perception of land wars tremendously.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I strongly support putting all of that on television.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Put animal euthanasia on TV and you likely see a much higher adoption rate from shelters and less demand for the horribly cruel jerks that run puppy mills. Showing medical procedures on TV likely encourages people to be proactive, engage more actively in preventive medicine, and avoid future surgeries.

20. Savage Orange

I hadn't considered those angles but they make a lot of sense. We were very careful about selecting the breeder for our dog but our cats are all rescues. I have rescued other dogs also, not to mention dropping a dime on at least two puppy mills I ran across while searching for the right breeder...