Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NorrisAlan, Jul 12, 2016.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And I can say they probably think sports are for douchenozzles and assholes.

2. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

You have it wrong. It just makes you a major tool.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Kind of an ironic username.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't know anything about Pokemon but it doesn't bother me people playing it. People have been crushing fake candy pills for the last five years at least with this they're up and walking. E

5. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Are you using "ironic" in a backward sort of way? Seems pretty fitting to me.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Read about a bar in Nashville that has multiple poke stops within range. The owner keeps lures on them constantly over the weekend.

Translation for those who don't play: people will come hang out at that bar for hours to play the game, which leads to more money for the owner.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

None of you people have money.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Who are "you people?"

The $1.6 million per day spent on in app purchases suggests otherwise.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

If it makes me a tool to think that four 23+ year old dudes playing focking Clue together is weird, I guess I'm just a tool then.

10. NorrisAlan

What if it was monopoly? Dungeons and dragons?

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

My 5'10", 250 lb brother texted me the other day saying that he had walked 10+ km that day in order to hatch the pokemon egg that he was incubating.

I downloaded the game that night. 95 degrees during the day and mosquito swarms in the evening are a lot of motivation for me to not get out and walk. I need some motivation going the other way

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Just seemed funny to demean him for judging.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You know who you people are, you seem fully capable of identifying them at parks--closed or open.

Nope. Just says all that needs to be said, especially regarding virtual goods. But enjoy those waters at the bar. Will really enable you all to spend way more on "in app purchases."

14. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

People watching people play video games is one of those things I will never be able to comprehend.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't even know where to start.

16. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

No different concept than watching people play sports. Watch for entertaining characters and because people can do things amazing relevant to the game being played.

17. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

He's an Auburn fan. Everything else is bonus.

18. NorrisAlan

Where as watching people play baseball is completely understandable? Or chess?

It all depends on where your interests lie. I enjoy watching a couple of guys YouTube channels that play Hearthstone.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I like watching these guys walk out in front of cars to find imaginary animals, or whatever these things are.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Monopoly is just as bad. Dungeons and dragons would be way worse.