Politely Inviting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

Talk about blowing his cover.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Apparently, my absence is being discussed in the Bruce Pearl poll thread over at VN.

3. egotistical

egotistical New Member

Hope you had a chance to look through your departure thread, there were some classics in there.

4. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

I really don't think it's much of a secret who all is over here to be honest. Hell, Remy was calling me a troll the other day. Lulz

5. hatvol96

Nope. I made my post and went out to consume more scotch.

6. hatvol96

Yeah, the Tribe is making me look foolish right now.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If they go 6-29 the rest of the season, would you consider returning to volnation to bump that thread?

8. hatvol96

Nope. Never going back. As The Joker says, "I'm a man of my word."

9. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

What are they like, 1-6 last seven games or something? Not a good time to be going into a slump with the tiggers clicking.

Who were you in the previous life? It's been said before, but I'm bad with names.

10. hatvol96

Yeah, HendersonVol's pathetic attempt to distort my posts really led to my departure. The majority of VN may even be dumber than I gave them for being.

11. 7thgroupvolfan

I still see Charlie Sheen out on the mound. I can't help but pull for the bad news bears.

12. 7thgroupvolfan

You let Henderson get to you hat? C'mon man, he's a doosh.

13. hatvol96

I was being sarcastic. I left because I was tired of being associated with the 3/4 of that board who are mentally deficient. Actually, that's why most of us are here now.

14. 7thgroupvolfan

I still don't understand why the mods would protect the weak from people who actually bring something to the table. That's just bad business, free message board or not.

15. hatvol96

That's the decision they've made. Now, they get to live with the consequences.

16. 7thgroupvolfan

davis or 5?

17. 7thgroupvolfan

My negro!

18. 7thgroupvolfan

I'm looking forward to the new and improved post game reports. If I was 16 again, then maybe I would have a better understanding of what's happening over there.

19. hatvol96

They'll be here.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Newtovolcountry is one of those folks who a good butt whipping would help. Would still be otherworldly stupid, though.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011