Politely Inviting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

so pj states that no one is going through pm inboxes. But that someone reported what was in the inbox as spam.

Interesting.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

3. WM

WM Active Member

Some of us were speculating that. I think if they could easily read PM's they would have had them back up by now.

4. WM

WM Active Member

True Orange or YankeeVol. Would bet the house on one of those.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I probably got a dozen death threats in my inbox over the last five years or so. That might have been a more appropriate reason to shut down personal messaging.

6. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Prattville sent several. So did Walt. I think a couple of others I've forgotten.

8. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Nice to see you're still among the living.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I originally didn't think that YankeeVol would have done something like that. The more I think about it, I could see it.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I got a few myself. JohnWardForever gave me his home phone and told me to call anytime to schedule my death.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It is somewhat funny. Threaten to kill someone, oh well. Dare send a link to a new site.....yeah.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That's what happens when there are no rules established and you have a couple mods who can't tell the difference between their rectums and a hole in the ground.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

All about priorities.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I am officially done with that site. My farewell post got deleted. But I am not going back. I even talked to Freak on behalf of some guys here at one point. The place has officially gone full-on retard.

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Disappoints on TO.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  16. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I basically did the exact same thing... got banned but wouldn't have gone back anyway. The basketball talk will be fantastic around here in the fall.

17. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

We need to figure out how to acquire LawVol13 from VN and let everyone else over there rot.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

LV13 has an account over at V,B, but I don't know if anyone has tried PMing him. Shows VolDad and emain as having visited the profile.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Does he have a twitter account?

20. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Agreed. Don't know that anyone knows how to get to him at this point.