POLITICS Polls

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

People have no idea how scary that Yellowstone eruption could be, in all seriousness. Would make the alien invasion moot.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Updated Outlook to be unavailable for
    meetings in August. Thanks!

NorrisAlan and VolDad like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

The magma chamber isn't even close to full, it isn't happening in the next several thousand years.

And I'd take it over an alien invasion. An alien invasion means we are done, or worse than done.

4. fl0at_

Speak for yourself, hippie. I have an AR, and probably a flashlight attachment somewhere.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

6. fl0at_

Shit, is that L Ron's master piece?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is. Typical Hollywood lib bias, the humans win (eventually).

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is a complete piece of shit, too. I tried reading it a couple times and the writing is on a 3rd grade level.

9. fl0at_

Oh lord you've done it now. Worse than the NSA at reading random message boards--you're gonna bring Scientology down on us for criticizing their god.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

11. CardinalVol

Could be and probably is wrong, but still probably accurate as you can get 5 months out.

12. fl0at_

I can't look at +/- any more. If the value isn't above 50, it is meaningless to me.

47-40 is a +7, but nobody has a majority. Meaning that the non-polled can flip it either way.

13. Unimane

Making up that much in undecideds is nearly impossible, though 50% is a solid threshold. I tend to look at the MoE, unless there are an unreasonably high number of undecideds.

14. Unimane

This seems about right for now since we are looking at a particularly low point for Trump. I think the bottom part of the list will trend back towards Trump as we get closer to the election and I would be astonished if Biden wins any of the bottom 4 states and very surprised for him to win the two above them.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The question is will this be another charlottesville or will it be lasting against Trump.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nothing lasts. It will buff out.

Unimane likes this.
  17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

upload_2020-6-16_19-18-15.png

fl0at_ and TennTradition like this.
  18. fl0at_

[uck fay]. Where is that [dadgum] kid? Oh. We got kicked out of this school.

19. CardinalVol

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

That Florida one seems strange. The rest show edges either inside or just beyond the margin of error, which makes sense. The only thing I can think of is Puerto Ricans.