Pounder Makes New Friends

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by pounder, Nov 8, 2012.

1. pounder

pounder Member

I used to talk to him regularly...Have not in a while. If you want to really piss him off start texting him during a Maryland game when they are getting waxed. He called me and cussed me like a dog.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

[itch bay], maybe?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Pitching wedge short to put me into lob range, and a lob wedge, bladed. 3 putt.

**** all y'all.

4. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

I sure am glad pounder showed up to show us the error of our ways....Is there a reason I cant see page 81? When I click on it, it takes me to pg.79...I really don't want to miss any of his words of wisdom...

5. pounder

pounder Member

I didnt say it was true, im just stating what I was told. It was 2nd hand from a haslam son in law.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
  6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Why would anyone here, or anywhere, care to exchange texts, or speak with Scott Van Pelt?

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That 8 iron was in better days guys. My back laughs hysterically at me now even if I attempt to swing

8. pounder

pounder Member

He used to feed me winner after winner on the gridiron, em effer knows his shit.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If I'm talking to anyone, I'm facetiming with Stuart Scott and that eye of his.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Who was the sheep again?

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Might have slight interest in which post shave balm he uses on his head, but that's about it.

12. JayVols

I just want to hear "We've got JayVols on the Subway Fresh Take Hotline with SVP talking a little defense today."

13. pounder

pounder Member

listen yankeevol, I am the biggest blind sheep there is. Lead me to chucky.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm a nobody. You're 3 degrees of separation to the Haslams whereas I'm at about 11. And that's because of my morning cup o' joe from Pilot. So you lead me, round mound of pound.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'm busting out my 2 iron.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I want to be lead to Chucky

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm pulling out a 5 wood and hoping I don't hook it in when I swing a little slower.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm sure you would, Shankapotamus.

19. JayVols

Intimidating. However, Cherokee has a dress code.

20. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

That place is creepy.....talk about walking back to the 50's. I've only been to one place creepier, and that was in Birmingham. You kind of expect it there.....