Pounder Makes New Friends

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by pounder, Nov 8, 2012.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I know. Sometimes we need to reel it in a little bit, otherwise we are going to lose some quality insiders.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

What the **** is happening in this shit

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Exactly. Cindy holds the key to this whole damn plan. And we're just pissing all over the only person who knows her, allegedly. It does make sense now that I'm playing all this back in my head. Jon gets fired, but she still gets wined and dined by the Glazers? I think so.

Once again, Pounder, I'm with you. Tell me more.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Mrs. Jon MFing Gruden set to be next coach of Tampa Bay Bucs. Schiano is out. Announcement Monday.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I believe.......she will never leave Tampa

6. pounder

pounder Member

Thats about the extent of it. I was told by 2 different people that Cindy loves Florida and it would take alot of convincing to get her to leave. I was also told Susan Martin was a roadblock.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Pounder has Floundered .....ha ha I made a funny.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

What this thread has turned into makes me want to.........

[​IMG]

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're right OV.

Apologies pounder. Lost my head for a minute. Welcome aboard.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Who doesn't love Florida? But who also doesn't love coming home? Who also doesn't love it when their significant other tells them I want to get back into doing what I love the most? And if that doesn't work, they say, "I'm going back to doing what I love the most, you are either coming or your not." She has always loved it here, in fact, she has always been the biggest selling point for his name ever being thrown up here. Often times even before his GA job status.

And as for your second, you know what you do to a roadblock? You stop at it. You know what a Haslam does at a roadblock? They ****ing remove it.

11. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Fella's this is what we have here with Pounder........

[​IMG]

And ya'll are trying to run him off! Shame on you!

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I've been clear as to where I believe it stands.

I wouldn't abandon the GQ - it's perfectly suitable for most, and maybe you, too.

13. Jrobison

Jrobison New Member

I've mentioned this before, but I'll repost again for the fella that thinks Cindy Gruden isn't interested in coming home. I'm from the same hometown as Cindy. My step-mother cheered with her in high school. When they are in town, Cindy often ends up staying longer than planned (according to my step-mom who, again, is an old friend). If he would've said Jon isn't all about some east TN, I might believe it.

On another note: Cindy isn't returning messages right now...not even from long-time, close friends.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Looks like she loves UT

[​IMG]

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Lol - well that's just something - so we are expected to believe that even though its confirmed Gruden does want to get back into coaching in the next two years... that his wife doesn't want to leave Florida.. and doesn't want to come to Knoxville... then good luck getting her to go to Cleveland or Philly or anywhere then if she wont... of all places... come home. Guess its confirmed Gruden will never leave MNF because she loves Tampa so much.

16. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

you might need that shoehorn to get someone's foot out of your arse.

17. pounder

pounder Member

Believe it or not, I am a member at Cherokee, I have heard alot of rumors the past month, one of them being that Gruden and his agents have signed an MOU. It just seems everything has started to fizzle and I came here looking for some good news, anything positive would be appreciated. Also, here is Scott Van Pelts phone number: Give him a jingle and see if hes heard anything: 407-758-5395 (i got banned from posting on volquest for doing this)

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

You're an idiot and you're full of shit.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well damn

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm currently hoping pounder is drunk Johnny majorstrolling.