POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tell us how you really feel, Mr. President.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Of course you do. Party before democracy!

JayVols likes this.
  3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Because that's what the Dems are worried about. Democracy.

4. GahLee

Pretty much what I would call someone if they tried to frame me as a racist after I gave them a job at the White House.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He’s already a racist (and misogynist) . She’s just further driving it home.

JayVols likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

But you are not President of the United States of America, either. I hold my POTUS to a higher standard than what the general populace would do. I think he is doing a big disservice to the office and is not respecting it like he should.

JayVols and Poppa T like this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

He hired her 4 times... frankly, I think they are similar creatures.

JayVols, kmf600, Poppa T and 3 others like this.
  8. NorrisAlan

I agree. I have no defense for her. My gripe with Trump's tweet has nothing to do with her at all.

I just don't want my President acting like a damn WWE wrestler. Call me old fashioned, I guess.

Ssmiff likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

You... you know he did wrestle on wwe right?

10. NorrisAlan

Oh. I know. And I don't hold that against him.

But drop it at the door of the White House and pick it back up 4/8 years later. The office demands respect and decorum.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Seems like a lot of similarities to Berlusconi

bostonvol likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

13. GahLee

Like so many before him. And so many to come.

14. GahLee

I will wait for your proof he is a racist. And he hasn't said a damn word about a woman that you or I or any other straight male hasn't said. So we are all misogynists.

15. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

So is he

NashVol11 and The Dooz like this.
  16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There’s nearly 4 decades or more of discrimination and racist behavior in Trump’s past. That you enjoy inspecting your colon all day, doesn’t mean there’s no proof nor does it mean I have to provide it for the god only knows nth time.

As for him not having said “a damn word about a women” that any straight male hasn’t said? I am absolutely certain I never “grab em by the [ussy pay]”. I am also absolutely certain I’ve never bragged about it either, whether I did it or not. There’s more instances of his misogynistic behavior in the public record too, but I don’t except you to be able to find it. There’s still the issue of you getting too close to your insides regularly.

tvolsfan likes this.
  17. GahLee

As always the little boy can't make a point without getting personal. Anyway, if you are gonna go on record saying that you have never said anything misogynistic about women, I'm going to call you a flat out liar.

And you could've gave one instance of actual racism. But failed to do so. Why?

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You have got to learn to turn off the white noise. Democrats have been calling Republicans racist and anti-woman my entire life. It's what they do.

And to be fair, Republicans label Democrats as well.

zehr27 likes this.
  19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’m not calling Republicans racist. I’m calling a single person, with a public history of discriminatory and misogynistic behavior, racist and misogynistic.

JayVols, NashVol11 and tvolsfan like this.
  20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Ironic of the guy whining about “getting personal”, getting personal. How very Trump of you.