POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Except it's not and even your anonymous quote disagrees with you.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So the American taxpayers should be subsidizing fed ex and ups?

3. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I'll take "Stupid shit Droski infers for $100, Alex."

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah the $120 billion in unpaid pension obligations has nothing to do with this problem. My god

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Sorry I’m using some logic and not just crying

6. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

And the unpaid pension obligations were around prior to the bill in 2006-- which specifically addresses retirement health benefits. What the [uck fay] are you not understanding about here? They're two different topics.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

we are talking about why the post office is losing money. This isn’t very complicated. Why pray tell should the usps have to pay for pension obligations and not for healthcare obligations?

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Yeah, see, "using logic" pretty much only refers to making a correlation. Like you do frequently, it's easy to create stupid conclusions using stupid logic.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you are saying that we need to keep mail service because they also deliver ups and fed ex. If we are losing money doing this then the American taxpayers are subsidizing this delivery. This really isn’t complicated. Maybe calm down and think about it a little rather than acting emotionally like a child.

10. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Holy hell, you're a lost, wandering moron.

Unimane specifically mentioned the bill in 2006. You said it was about funding pensions. You are wrong. Now you want to play "shift the goal posts".

[uck fay] off

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Go reread the thread dumb dumb.

12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I guess you have alzheimers or some form of severe reading disability. In that case, I pity you.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

maybe calm down and sober up and we can talk tomorrow. Deal?

14. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

It's amazing to me how ignorant you are about so many things.

The post office only carries mail. That workers only put mail in a box. That the organization that by law hasn't ever been allowed to run a profit should be running a profit is problematic because.. the party you vote for hasn't allowed it to invest in itself. The discussion about the bill and its details, etc.

Truly. Amazing.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Why doesn’t USPS just heed Trump’s advice and raise their prices? I honestly don’t get that part of it.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Wait so it’s the Republicans fault that the usps is behind the times, not the fact that all it’s resources have gone to pay inflated wages and benefits to their workers. Ha ha ha ha ha

you must think the uaw has nothing to do with gm’s cars being technologically uncompetitive

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they aren’t the victim anymore if they do that

18. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

And here we are full circle to the disingenuous take of the workers are overcompensated. You're not even quite sure of their duties so cue the reductive take on their job and an inevitable stab at blue collar jobs and your general hatred of people who don't have as much money as you do.

What did I miss?

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Are USPS workers paid at 3x the rate of UPS / FedEx?

20. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

The real solution here is to conform to the pointed vanity of Trump and pump the hell out of Trump Stamps. That's the only sure fire way of wading their way out via bailout.