POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

2. GahLee

They do not believe Israel even exists. Listed the destination as Palestine.

Indy likes this.
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If you think they're going to Israel for a "discussion," then you're either not paying attention or being deliberately obtuse.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Thats funny. But Israel is in the wrong...

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm sure they are there to foment the revolution. Doesn't matter. They can come and you can engage them. Plus, you think they are the first politicians to visit Israel who criticize the state? Or, you don't realize Israel knew a while ago who they were and when they were coming, yet it wasn't until Trump said something they decided to ban them?

Regardless, they are representatives in the U.S. Congress who are there to visit an ally. It was both cowardly by the Israelis to ban them at the behest of the U.S. president and even worse for Mr. America First to ask a foreign government to reject two American Congresswomen because they happen to be among his biggest critics.

I mean, if you really believe this is about them supporting a boycott, then who's being naïve?

6. Unimane

She was going to visit her relative who lived in the Occupied Territories, i.e. Palestine.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You can’t really buy Greenland, can you? I haven’t seen anybody list it on Facebook.

8. Unimane

I do know the football team from Nuuk immediately joins the Big 12.

9. GahLee

I thought it was an article from The Onion at first. New Greenland Deal. Just seemed like satire.

10. GahLee

Did they not offer her waiver to visit her family?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It’s not because they’re his biggest critics. It’s because the spout anti-Semitic language any chance they get.

13. Unimane

No, they don't "spout anti-Semitic language any chance they get". Plus, what they've said about Israel has been known for a while and they were all ok with this fact finding trip a shory while ago until Trump tweets they should ban them. Then, viola, they are barred from entry. Netanyahu certainly has had his tail wagging for Trump, but this may also be a political tactic for his base in an upcoming election.

Regardless, it's pretty bad form all around to deny them entry, two government officials from the country of your best good friend in the world. It's all part of this weird American nationalism aligned with Israel. No crtique of Israel seems to be allowed.

tvolsfan likes this.
  14. GahLee

They've spouted plenty against Israel, denying it absurd.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hey, we don't even recognize your existence and are fine if Israel is blown off the map, but your country not welcoming us is bullshit and its all on Trump

Indy likes this.
  16. Unimane

Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic.

tvolsfan and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe its on Craigslist only currently.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

if Greenland is available, I'm all for it.

tvolsfan likes this.
  19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I can start working more overtime and chip in if you'll allow me to be partners

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator