POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

As opposed to the Trump Derangement Syndrome Cult?!? But they are Democrats so that is okay.

Probably my favorite part so far is the Nadler meltdown. In the House he shut down Republicans at every turn. Now he is in the Senate where the Republicans have the power and he is throwing a tantrum like a little [itch bay]. Karma baby.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The TDS moniker is stupid. He actually is that bad and relentlessly so. Trump simply does it so often the cult has normalized his actions and created this TDS thing for those who comment on his unethical behavior, corruption, ineptness, corruption, etc.

In the House, Republicans were shut down because they were trying to create a clown show, like when they stormed a restricted meeting they already had access to.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m not a trump fan. The cult and TDS are both real in my eyes

A-Smith, Tenacious D and VolDad like this.
  4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is one of the saddest parts. There are people on both sides who are so anti-"them" that they do not see their own warts.

justingroves likes this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

responses to Trumps tweet about Kobe are unbelievable. And people wonder.

6. Unimane

And people wonder what?

Check out responses to AOC's tweet, plenty of anonymous people out there to say ugly things for anyone and any situation. Plus, it's Twitter. It's not reflective of much of anything, really.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Amen - let’s hope.

8. Ssmiff

did anybody respond to Obama yesterday saying they wished it was him? Did people tweet at Obama saying they wished he was dead during his presidency?
    Honestly I don't know or recall, but the hate is ridiculous and rationalizing it gets old.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

on the second one, most definitely and frequently.

I don't think the "hate" in terms of wishing death on someone is being rationalized. You seem to have been blissfully unaware of it being a ubiquitous aspect of social media. I envy that, but feel compelled to point out that none of this is new or unique.

10. Unimane

In addition to what IP noted, Obama hasn't used Twitter as a means to trash and attack people, often harshly and personally in crude terms, the way Trump has on a daily basis. So, there's also a reap what you sow effect going on. But, as noted, social media is a cesspool. He isn't the first, last or only person to get this sort of treatment.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  11. cpninja

cpninja Member

You can probably find morons wishing death on local school board members if you look hard enough. I don't understand why you keep thinking Obama didn't get any of this shit. Trump gets more shit in his Twitter replies than any POTUS had before because he uses Twitter more(and far more personally) than any POTUS ever has before. That doesnt make it right but that behaviour is one of the worst aspects of social media as a whole and is not exclusive to Trump, Obama or even politicians at all

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm convinced that 95% of responses to a politicians tweet are sent from somewhere in Siberia.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Yet blissfully aware you show up every [uck fay]ing time with the same shit.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

whoa, easy with the hate.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So, we gonna believe Bolton or not?

16. Unimane

Won't matter unless he testifies. As much as I loathe the guy, Bolton doesn't strike me as the lying type. Just a gruff dickhead who likes war.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Fixed it.

18. Unimane

Most likely true (or definitely true in regards to the Senate trial), but it would be damaging to the narrative pushed by the administration.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No it won't. There is no narrative at the White House. There is only what is spoken of as true today.

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The White House is continuing about its business. The Dems have shot their shot and it’s all academic at this point.