POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

0C516145-A052-4C3E-A68E-7A43A8DBC8E5.gif

dc4utvols and Tenacious D like this.
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trump really knows how to piss off Pelosi.

dc4utvols and Tenacious D like this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He should have been absolutely impeached after the Mueller Report, 100%.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Good. She's evidently been running unchecked for decades and outing her bullshit has sent her into a tizzy.

dc4utvols likes this.
  5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah, the guy who ranted at the Prayer Breakfast and spent an hour in the East Wing, unhinged and crying about how he’s been treated, really got her good, let me tell you.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Perfect.

7. Tenacious D

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

it ought to disturb you. The judiciary is saying there is nothing preventing a President from being paid by foreign governments, and the emoluments clause is unenforceable by anything short of impeachment. So essentially a political party can legally sell out the United states to foreign governments.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Is that what is going on? If so I have missed it watching this booming economy.

11. Ssmiff

i'd take Candace Owens as President. I'm not sure she's ever said anything I disagree with

12. Unimane

That's scary as hell.

13. Unimane

Of course. As long as we have some cash in our pockets, or some of us, who cares about corruption, ethics, violations of the Constitution, etc.?

14. cpninja

cpninja Member

But not surprising

15. Unimane

Nixon, after resigning before certain impeachment - "As we look to the future, the first essential is to begin healing the wounds of this nation, to put the bitterness and divisions of the recent past behind us and to rediscover those shared ideals that lie at the heart of our strength and unity as a great and as a free people,"

Clinton after his impeachment - “Now that the Senate has fulfilled its constitutional responsibility bringing this process to a conclusion, I want to say again to the American people how profoundly sorry I am for what I said and did.”

He apologized for what he "said and did to trigger these events and the great burden they have imposed on the Congress and on the American people."

Trump following his impeachment - Shows zero remorse, as usual, and begins firing people who testified in the House hearings. Further establishes his transactional presidency of people who support him are good, those who don't are bad. Sycophants cheer.

Apologizes to his family for a "phony, rotten deal by some very evil and sick people."

The Dooz likes this.
  16. Ssmiff

Why?

17. Unimane

She's a nutjob who says inflammatory shit to get attention and, in this day and age of crazy getting into the mainstream and influence in government, spreads her crazy shit at Congressional hearings, despite having no qualifications or reason to be there. She's the new Ann Coulter, spewing hate and anger to enrich herself. She should have been sidelined when she spoke positively about Hitler, but that sort of thing hardly stops anyone on the crazy train of today's politics.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh look, retaliating against witnesses. Another crime.

19. Ssmiff

I dont know everything she has said and done. Just so happens when I do see her, she lines up with where I'm at.
    If there are specific things you can share, please do. Or ninja. I'm open minded. Like I am on Buttigieg

20. Tenacious D

Who is retaliating against what witness?