President Trump's First 100 Days

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Nov 13, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I don't think Spicey received enough flak for saying, "When the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad, that's a Russian connection."

That's a lie. Anyone with sight can look at Trump since taking office and know 100% that he's not eating salads these days. Geez. He get's any bigger and he's going to be facing the same rumors as Taft about getting stuck in the bathtub.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

All he needs to do is walk the 18 holes instead of riding a cart and he would shed 50 pounds lickity split.

3. JayVols

Did you see the Fox Business interview when he was asked about when Xi found out we launched Tomahawks against Syria?

When he said, "I was sitting at the table. We had finished dinner and we're now having dessert, and we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you've ever seen." I swear I saw a sparkle in his eyes.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

On first read, I thought - who does he intend this toward, me or Spicer?

Then I thought, six in one hand, and fair.

5. JayVols

Haha. Handled with grace.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I, too, enjoy chocolate cake. I can't hold that against him

7. JayVols

Gimme my homemade Italian cream cake any day. You'd agree if you tried it

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't really discriminate

9. JayVols

Me either.

But you know I'm just joking around, right?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, me too.

I do want a piece of that cake

11. JayVols

If I can make it happen, I will. It's pretty dang good. There's no bought Betty Crocker mix stuff in the deal. Step 1 is to cream together a stick of real butter with 1/2 cup of Crisco & add 2 cups of sugar.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those who inhabit the area, which now includes Israel. But it shouldn't have come to displacing Palestinians and it sure shouldn't continue in terms of settling in the west bank. Pair each Israeli with a Palestinian in a "get along" shirt. Or just move Israel to Nevada. Call it New Utah and make the Mormons feel bad about being counterfeit chosen people.

I truly think America missed a huge opportunity and moral obligation in not taking every Jewish person they could as immigrants in the 30's and 40's.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Obligation is perhaps hyperbolic in context of the time.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The best part of that comment was the media fact checking the statement the next day to determine that Russian dressing is of American origin. And they wonder why a sizable portion of the country is fed up with their games.

But yeah Spicer is a clown.

15. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Trump won't name China as a currency manipulator along with trade deal in exchange they deal with NK. This, I can get behind.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

All signs point to this really happening. China's mobilizing. Japan's forming up with the arriving American fleet. NK is posturing, and evacuating Pyongyang.

That monster is going down.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Please have an end game planned.

Please

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Any endgame that isn't Asia taking the lead to reassemble the shattered remains is a failure.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

End game: A Unified Korea. And the smoldering, northern wasteland.