Presidential Poll

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 8, 2016.

?

Who would you vote for POTUS, if the Election were today?

Poll closed May 8, 2017.
  1. Trump

48.6%
  2. Hillary

5.7%
  3. Independent / 3rd Party / Write-in

34.3%
  4. I won't vote for anyone.

11.4%
  1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, a liberal has won every time, unsurprising since it's a, largely, center-left party. We haven't had a "far" lefty until Sanders and he lost. Like I said, they're only radicals because you can't see them from how far right you are. Hasn't the complaint been that the Republicans haven't been nominating milquetoast conservatives and not "real" ones in the past two elections?

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Bernie isn't the most liberal candidate since Jessie Jackson? The party keeps going letter and lefter and you wonder why we talk about it?

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Obama wasn't left of every other democratic senator? Serious?

4. Unimane

It certainly wasn't the one the liberal majority wanted, though. So, how does this fit this argument?

5. Unimane

According to what? I do know that he kept winning, so, perhaps, the problem really is that the mood of the country has slipped a little further left than you like?

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thought so. Interesting election for sure.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

"Wacko" was probably not the correct term. He is extremist.

I see Clinton as politically expedient. Today, it is politically expedient to align herself closer to the extremist left.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Before Trump, I would have said that both sides were moving toward the radical batshit sides. Well, Romney wasn't a radical righty either, at least to me. However, in Congress, both sides seem to be trying to out batshit the other.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

To every organization that tracks such things. Yes that's why we have a republican senate

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bro, I'm not trying to silence anything. Meanwhile, that's exactly what has motivated your blizzard of personal attacks. Get off your high horse, it's stupid.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

More like if a dem is elevated to a leadership role, they are labeled a far leftist. Been that way my entire life. Clinton is a great example of that.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wish.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Give me some issue examples of the party moving to the left.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

80's recording emerges, HRC laughs while discusses winning a plea deal for a man who raped a 12-year old girl, and who she knew to be guilty. Her two-prong defense was based on challenging a piece of the evidentiary chain, and attacking the girl's credibility.

Recording and court files, ask attached.

Link: http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/

15. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Its support of gay marriage. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but there's one.

16. Tenacious D

Bad polling. Got it.

17. Tenacious D

No one has contradicted this opinion.

Still, that's not the most dominant trend emerging, IMO.

You've got people ardently in support of Trump, or anyone else not named HRC or Trump.

Where is HRC's ardent supporters?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Obamacare? Raising taxes on the rich

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No it isn't. He's right and you've had this racially aware motif since you arrived. That's the stupid part.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Bill was labeled a far leftist?