Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably by September

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Attached Files:

3. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I don’t know if he’s going to win at Colorado but his first couple of recruiting classes at minimum are going to be great. It’ll look like the Colorado of the 90s

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I heard there’s some shady stuff with money going on from administration there.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The admin being shady? Or deion was?

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Admin side and vanishing money.

CardinalVol likes this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If true, I'm getting the hell out of Dodge too

justingroves likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Maybe some of it comes from Deion talking up HBCUs and the stuff about “he’s not SWAC”?
    There was never a doubt he’d go somewhere soon. I don’t see what the issue is.
    Except when you are preaching to kids about being professional, not wearing a hat, etc, maybe be professional and don’t wear a hat when you are telling the team your son is the qb and most of them should probably quit.

9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

There have been rumors floating around the past month or so about Leach having to step down because oh health issues. This will probably add fuel to those rumors.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hope he is ok

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That sucks

12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Wonder if it's a heart thing. Hope he's alright, always has been a good character to have within the sport.

14. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Just a rumor I don’t know 100% if accurate but I heard heart attack.

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Not good:

Steve Robertson, the 247 writer for State, posted that Leach’s condition is very serious and the next few hours for him are critical.

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I found the post from the MSU 247 writer.

I am told that Coach was successfully Air Lifted to Jackson on an Airbus Helicopter H145. There was a delay in getting airborne due to some weather, but they were able to find a window and got him down there safely.

From what I am told, the next few hours are critical. Coach has a long road ahead of him. The situation is very, very serious. If you are the praying type, Coach Leach, his family and the attending physicians could use your prayers. If you are not the praying type, then perhaps you can make an exception in these circumstances.

This is not some fire drill or something that just involves a cough. Coach needs your prayers and he needs them right here and now.

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

18. CardinalVol

This is not good.

19. CardinalVol

Almost makes me think it's some kind of aneurysm.

20. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Long road ahead seems like stroke or brain aneurysm. He’s a great character in the game. Mortality stinks

ole_orange likes this.