Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he wanted to live there. His bs reason was he was close to google and YouTube etc and that would lead to synergies. But now the big 10 is on YouTube but the pac 12 isn’t

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And physical proximity means jack shit.

justingroves and IP like this.
  3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup. and there are parts of LA where he could have rented for half what he did in San Francisco at least and there's plenty of tech in LA.

justingroves likes this.
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw where Jr is canceling practice for a March on Monday and I'm picturing muschamp getting angry because of it solely because I don't think the man realizes anything else exists except football

justingroves likes this.
  6. CardinalVol

Austin Peay has a turnover top hat and cane and ran a pistol flexbone.

justingroves likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Did the Oatsvall kid from BA play any?

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

flex is better under center imo.

The plays hit way faster under center.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Played quarterback throughout. I think his shoulder was bothering him in the second half. Sneaked for a TD and ran a little. Threw for less than 200 yards and less than 50%, with one int on the last hail mary.

10. Ssmiff

I watched JO a lot from 8th grade on in basketball and football and he was an elite HS athlete. Had a swagger and a couple code of conduct issues, which deterred some schools, but was a polite kid in person. More of a ballplayer than scholar lets say. Was always a little erratic throwing but i believe may have 4 straight state titles in basketball and football. Has to be one of the best HS careers in TN. His little brother plays now.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe he's the highest rated recruit to ever sign with Austin Peay, he was a Will Healy signee

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Oatsvall had to punt last night too

Ssmiff and IP like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

That was kind of neat, getting 40 yard punts out of a pistol formation. Really forced the defense to choose between even attempting to return it or leaving the 4th down conversion wide open.

justingroves likes this.
  14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Beam and Coke and watching a service academy run the ball down someone's throat.

It's officially football season.

SetVol13, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. CardinalVol

Army currently beating MTSU like a red headed stepchild. Mercy they bringing the wood.

IP likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

God bless America

17. Ssmiff

Those dudes couldnt take off the last few months and just get going recently. I thought about laying quite a bit on Army

18. CardinalVol

Did MTSU forget that they can call timeouts late in the half? Andy Reid blushes at that sequence of events.

19. CardinalVol

Someone is eventually going to offer Monken enough money that he leaves. Man dude can coach

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"We are going to save them for the second half." - Butch