POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Jones Act is highly protected by coastal states. Yes, it is antiquated and yes it screws over our overseas territories in ways that economically depress them.

It also keeps ship manufacturing from going completely overseas, and helped keep our steel industry from totally collapsing.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Doesn’t just screw over overseas territories. It makes state side consumers pay more too.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes.

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Smdh. Come on Joe!

KJP with one hell of a spin/lie on Joe straight up forgetting she’s literally dead. Straight out of a VEEP episode

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It would be fantastic if we'd quit electing geriatrics as president. There is a minimum age requirement, there should be a maximum age requirement as well.

justingroves and ole_orange like this.
  6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It’s something everyday. But good thing is only a 7.6 trillion market loss since election. Or something like that.

ole_orange likes this.
  7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Like how TF do you forget about the recent death of someone in Congress? Unless…

Also Jen Psaki >>>>> KJP. No need to straight up lie like that and make everything twice as embarrassing

VolDad likes this.
  8. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

She is remarkably and comically bad at that job.

justingroves and ole_orange like this.
  9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Worst press secretary I can remember not named Sean Spicer. Between Biden, Kamala, and KJP this administration really sucks at publicly messaging their agenda. They need to beg Psaki to come back. Even though I largely disagree with this administration, there is no denying that she kicked ass as a press secretary.

VolDad likes this.
  10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Kjp is hard to watch. So damn bad.

ole_orange likes this.
  11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Or if you must lie about that on behalf of your boss just deflect and brush it off by saying something like “I’m unfamiliar with what he said and don’t have enough information to give a comment on that. I’ll have to get back with you”. And then hope people forget about that in a few days and never get back with them. Being a press secretary 101 when confronted with an indefensible question.

“Clearly she was at the top of his head…yada yada….groveling lie…yada yada…clearly she was at the top of his head”. Incredible

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's awful

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Hard to figure out which of the 3 is the worst public communicator. At least Kamala and KJP aren’t looking around a room asking to speak with dead people unlike our whip smart sleepy President

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Is she the result of some kind of sociological experiment? Why the hate and anger and fear mongering? I don't understand it.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She's [uck fay]ing crazy

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I didn't know much about her till today, but dear Lord she is batshit crazy. I mean like certifiable

justingroves likes this.
  18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Even worse, imagine the people that take time out of their day to hear her speak and willingly cast votes for her.

justingroves likes this.
  19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

She will win easily. It's northern Georgia.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

There had to be a better gop candidates than walker in Georgia. How did it come to this?