POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I understand your point. There's been nothing you stated which suggests it's necessary to finish this process on election other than you have higher standards or some other nonsense. You can't adequately answer this point, which is the only salient and specific point which has been under discussion, nor seem to want to do so. You just want it this way and that's it. So, perhaps you should consider (and you won't) this isn't as good of a point you're making as you think.

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You think me wanting everything you want in an election with the exception of finding ways to streamline the vote counting process is a super stupid point being made by me. Like super duper stupid. I get it, riveting stuff. I truly do believe that you believe that. I can live with that.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
  3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Speaking of incompetence at the end of the day I’m just glad I’m not having as bad a week as FTX is. What a shit show. Everyone directly and indirectly involved with them is plummeting to the bottom of the ocean. From the CEO to some teacher pension funds everyone connected here is as [uck fay]ed as [uck fay]ed gets. The legal, financial and political fallout will be enormous

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Add another to the list. This needs to get rooted out, there is too much foreign interference going on. Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. Rumors of Qatar... others I am forgetting probably

6. Equine Ducklings

Equine Ducklings New Member

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

just go back to sound money instead of voodoo shit

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some crazy people out there.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/cri...shooting-neighbor/R4FEIMGN6BEBVPN2DBWI4XCGR4/

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

justingroves likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

In this case, it sounds like the "alleged democrat" wasn't even a democrat.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You really can't fix stupid. We should just ship this guy off to Russia.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

media and political leaders have fed this. Divisive and convince the other is the enemy, some fools out there will believe it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think the AZ governor race may get called for Hobbs tonight.

VolDad likes this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember, if the margin in the House is less than 3 then the SCOTUS flipped the House. And that SCOTUS had an Obama appointee blocked and then a Trump appointee rushed in.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't know anything about Boebert's opponent, Frisch. This is a speech from a debate with her and, wow.

17. Unimane

The under reporting of what's happening in Iran is borderline criminal. I don't use this word very often, but this is evil, straight up evil.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Probably attacked for this but is there a specific reason why dems seem to come out ahead as the days drag on when counting? I would expect a Rep or two to win, but seems it goes the dem way in every situation. Just seems odd and if the situation was the other way I’d feel the same way.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Because the higher population areas take longer to count and skew Dem

Also, it’s not like that everywhere. Boebert was behind and won as it dragged on, as did at least one of the Arizona Republicans and a few in California

IP and Ssmiff like this.
  20. Unimane

Yep, also the GOP won the governorship in Nevada which dragged out and Republican candidates in Arizona keep creeping closer as the votes come into the register, including a couple of House votes which have gone their way in that state. Utah is still counting votes like Arizona is, but there's no mystery who is going to win there.

The narrative was set before the elections, despite many of the players knowing exactly how those elections would go. Arizona has been mail in for decades and this is always how it goes for them. For a candidate for governor of the state to consistently accuse the process of being rigged when she knows better is extraordinarily unethical.