Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 9, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Al lthings considered about this class, I really don't have any problem about how they are going about things. There are definitely a few guys I hope that they hang on to, but given a lot of them, I don't blame them at all for going after guys they are more comfortable with and have relationships with now while working on trying to nail the few 4* and 5* guys we have a legit shot at.

I'm actually more intrigued that I saw we're already offering kids in the 14 and 15 classes.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Did Dooley offer a single 2011 kid before 2010 NSD? I guess he was hired a month later, so maybe it's not apples to apples.

3. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

What's the latest on Vonn Bell? Bama making a big push it looks like. 247 and Rivals still show him as "warmer" on the Vols but is that up to date?

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

This is where I'm at.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Stfu SP

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The 8th needs to hire SabanOcCIo to give us a crutin fix.

7. robvols

robvols Member

[video=youtube;-Q5NUBgMkR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5NUBgMkR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

8. chavisut

He's joking you dumbass. Still waiting on that list, or any kind of evidence of said sunshine pumping.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  9. robvols

robvols Member

[video=youtube;_I5lnA88PJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5lnA88PJE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

10. chavisut

I'll take that as confirmation you're trolling.

11. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

That's all I got right now ... pathetic really.

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

According to Rivals, we've recently offered a 2014 WR Neiko Creamer. Next best offers are Rutgers and BC, but he's a teammate of Jahmere Irvin-Sills, who has a 2013 offer, and he's the son of Andre Creamer, who some of y'all might remember.

13. chavisut

Another Vol legacy.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Been a while since I heard the name, Andre Creamer.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The difference between Johnnie's legacies and Phil's is that Johnnies still have contact with their fathers.

16. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

Hahaha

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Burn.

18. chavisut

Vic Wharton offered. How is that just happening?

19. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Didn't they have him in the bag at UC? Maybe they figured he was a high percentage recruit that they could get to follow them. I don't know ... that's pretty weak.

20. chavisut

I'm referring to Dooley not offering. Are you saying Jones offering is weak?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012