Site Negativity

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Sep 30, 2014.

1. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I'll man up and apologize to Mr Huffman for my spouting off last week. I really feel bad for the things I said.

Karma definitely kicked my ass today. I was watching football at a friend's house and I was looking at something on my phone and went to grab my beer and grabbed his spit bottle, so my first encounter with skoal was swallowing someone else's spit. It was fitting that I had to go outside and puke my guts out after today.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

No hard feelings.

Still waiting for ItsAnalSexTime to come here and tell everyone how i'm an idiot though.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If you want somebody to tell you you're an idiot, I'll oblige. Not really football-related, though. Just in general. Idiot.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is laughing at what your career has turned into.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

I host the tonight show

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Can someone please explain to me the positivity? Where was the justification?

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Best staff in America. North and South.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Butch works really hard.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

I'm just not a miserable bastard. At least, I wasn't yesterday.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

What does that have to do with recognizing that our staff blows gorillas?

11. JohnnyQuickkick

That's gotta be against the law

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm not sure you understood. He's not Dooley, but I've said he and the staff absolutely suck since the day we hired them.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

It came from people making UGA out to be a 12-1 team after last week.

14. dknash

dknash Chieftain

If you transfer the effort vs. Georgia and Oklahoma to the rest of our games, we had a shot at 7 or 8, which most would have taken at season's beginning. If you transfer the effort from today, we have a shot at UTC.

7 or 8 with a win over Florida would have been cool. Not sure it would have really changed anything big picture, I guess. Obviously still some mystifying scheme issues.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Hope, I guess. It would be nice to see some positives.

But real, actual positives. Not manufactured positives.

16. fl0at_

It may be too negative, or melt down worthy, but I'm no sure we beat Kentucky.

We have an outside shot at South Carolina, because they might just give up.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

He is restocking the talent, and we did/do still need that, badly. That's a real positive even if it's somebody else who is able to reap the benefits

18. dknash

dknash Chieftain

For now. At some point he starts wearing these horrific losses like a cheap suit.

19. fl0at_

If there is a set of players that would work in this offense, I'd love to see it. I really would.

I wish that we had a full compliment of bored NFL players that could just show up, learn the scheme, and see if they could produce against in his system.

Like, put Peyton in at QB, and just see if he could make it work. And if not, scrub the whole damn thing.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

yeah, i imagine this next class comes in fine, but the one after is gonna need to see some wins.