Site Negativity

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

No recruit or class excuses losing.

2. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

In my case it stemmed from not wanting to believe we hired yet another coach that sucks and will be fired in 3 years. I didn't want to believe it and tried to convince myself that is wasn't the case.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Welcome to the 8th.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The Emperor has no clothes much less even a cheap suit. We saw that yesterday.

5. JayVols

You should smile more, Grumpy.

6. JayVols

Welcome.

Pull you up a chair and sit a spell.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Ahem. We saw that 20 months ago.

8. JayVols

Good catch. Let me correct myself.

Everyone else saw it yesterday.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Effort wasn't the issue. We just have no rhyme or reason on offense.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And it's more coaching than line.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Can't be. I don't why anyone would be upset at us putting our weakest lineman one on one with no help.

12. JayVols

As a kid, did you ever spin a globe, put your finger lightly on it and then think about going to the place your finger was on when it stopped? Yeah. I think Bigmistakian has plays stuck to that globe and calls whatever it lands on. Btw, all water is a designated no read no option play call.

That or Volguy's suggestion, Bigeastian is a fan of the Press Your Luck gameshow. There are plays instead of prizes on the board with 75% of the slots being Whammys. The Whammy is the designated no read no option call.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't see him as the issue. The offense is butch's baby, which is why he hasn't more critical of it.

14. JayVols

Feel free to substitute whoever calls our plays into that scenario.

15. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The replay is on the SEC Network

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Guys, this is a young team that had Georgia and Florida on the ropes. We 're just 4 points and a few more seconds of game clock away from winning the division. We are thiiiiis close -- my thumb and index finger are practically dry humping.

#darkestbeforedawn
    #Chattanoogais****ed

17. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Is there anyone in Butch's ear telling him the truth, or is he surrounded with Yes Men?

I've unplugged so much from Tennessee football, I basically just show up to watch the games on Saturday.... That changes after yesterday... I'll just watch them on Sunday on the DVR so I can skip through commercials, time between plays, etc... Should be able to watch a game in 20 mins instead of investing 3+ hours.

18. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Yes. Lil Jon.