So the bowl game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volgrad98, Nov 28, 2015.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Sure he does, pretty simple, Tennessee-Michigan would be a good game.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He feels that it would be.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've posted plenty, and you've yet to actually respond to anything. I've brought up IU running on 18 of their final 19 plays against Michigan and manhandling their defense the entire game. Do you have a response, or are you going to just keep claiming I haven't said anything? I swear, I feel like I'm arguing with an 11 year old. Say something on the topic or kindly stfu.

4. GahLee

And you feel it wouldn't. So you're on equal footing in the point making department.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah. That's a point. And you feel it wouldn't be a good game. That's your point. So back yours up or refute mine. Calling me an idiot works around here until people realize you aren't actually saying anything of substance.

6. GahLee

UT could beat Michigan. Easily. I don't care if Jesus is their coach, they're not that good.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

agreed. They just aren't very talented. They're better coached, but anybody can beat them on a given day.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

VA Tech is a floundering program with a new coach, competent or not, I do not see this game as a great indicator of our progress. How we play against our yearly rivals has the most comparable value.
    e

9. Beechervol

So now Ive called you an idiot.

You have posted a bunch of stuff that doesnt back up anything regarding a UT/UM match up. UTs best win is over a team that just fired their coach. The rest is feel good garbage about not getting blown out against the others with a pulse.

Could UT win? Sure. If it comes down to coaching Lyle is outside his league.

10. Beechervol

They could. They could also get handled as well.

11. GahLee

Well yeah, anyone acting like it'd be a foregone conclusion is nuts however.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You've inferred it multiple times, one poster called me a moron, and another told me I was out of my mind, all in reference to a point that none of you have refuted and with which multiple other posters have now agreed.

A shitty team ran all over Michigan. Ohio State ran all over Michigan with a good RB and mobile QB, both of which we have. How does that not back up my point?

Your last sentence is pointless. I never said a damn thing about Butch.

13. Beechervol

I see. Another poster calls you a moron and anyone that quotes your posts and doesn't agree inferred it. Whatever makes you feel better I suppose

And UT struggled to score on the worst defense in college football.

So you dont see how Jones would be relevant in a UT/UM game?

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If Citrus sets up a Michigan/LSU game, we're going to get bumped to the Belk Bowl.

15. Beechervol

Would be an interesting back story.

Les once thought to leave LSU for UM, survives for another season after staying put at LSU.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

We also just put 50+ on a defense we all thought was going to give us fits

17. Beechervol

True. Michigan shut Nwestern out 38-0 as well.

That one game normally has another on the other side.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Truth is probably in the middle, and we'd have a good shot at Michigan in a bowl game

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There's always a chance in a bowl game no one cares about

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Why?

Seems like Outback is most likely.