Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

CONCACAF lol

tvolsfan likes this.
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Usas offense:

Kick to midfielder. Kick it back to back three. Kick among the back three. Kick it to left winger in midfield. Kick it back to back line. Kick it between back two. Kick it to midfielder on the left wing. Kick it back to back line. Kick it between two of them. Kick it to the left midfielder on the wing. Kick it back to the back line

3. JohnnyQuickkick

They’ve been more vertical today. Especially at the beginning

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Please tell me we have a real striker in this kid. Please tell me we have a real striker in this kid.

tvolsfan likes this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

He’s off to a decent start.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Needed that win.

7. Unimane

Yep, this is a crucial set of games, our best opportunity to rack up points in the final round. We need to be sitting at 11 or more by the end of next week, really.

8. Unimane

At some point, I want to see this:

Pepi

Pulisic Reyna Weah

McKennie Adams

Or, even go 3 in the back and throw in Munsah in a five man midfield. Perhaps even start Aaronson and bring on Weah against tired legs. The options, when healthy are salivating. If healthy.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would be a very dangerous team on a global level.

Unimane likes this.
  10. JohnnyQuickkick

All of a sudden we’re top of the group

11. Unimane

I also think the one indispensable player is Tyler Adams. Pulisic is the best player, but Adams in the middle is truly a game changer, as shown in Honduras when he switched over there and immediately our fortunes and play morphed into something else entirely. Adams is the equivalent of a combined enforcer and point in basketball, giving us the edge we need and blowing up so much shit in the middle of the field. No one else should play the #6, unless he's hurt or resting.

12. Unimane

If we can just get them all healthy at the same damn time.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Seems like Chile's downfall is starting

14. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah they’re aging out

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It started when they missed the last World Cup.

16. Unimane

Few teams seem to be invulnerable to this factor. Even Germany, stunningly, is going through a downswing. The only country which doesn't is Brazil. They might be a little better in some periods, but they always have loads of elite talent and roll through qualification.

17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I wonder if their population size provides a bit of a security that even countries like Germany and France don’t have.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's this, and it is why the US doesn't need to have down swings. We should always be competitive.

19. Unimane

Mexico usually has a certain level of play, too, but they've also hit a bit of a slump, I think. They've reached the second round of the WC like clockwork for years and years now, no better, no worse.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Can we watch the game anywhere? ESPN says it is on Pan 350, whatever that is.