SpartacusVols

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, May 31, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thanks NY and DV. The alternate realities concept of quantum physics is the only way I can rationally explain to myself exactly how people can say that Dooley is an excellent coach.

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

How long did it take for you to figure out what it was referencing? Or was it immediately apparent to you?

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

The only time I got into it with him was when he called Skylar McBee a GOOD defender. Not average, not mediocre...GOOD. Let that sink in. Then he adamantly defended himself even after games where defenders would blow by him to the rim.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It took less than a second. Like a shoe dropping.

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

But for that split second...

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He's enlightened.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Go with sackocox. It'll take those mental giants awhile to figure out.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And that's with the spies too.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was a walk-on football player, in a frat, a successful basketball coach in Memphis and now is a business owner in Brentwood that hangs out with former players all the time.

Busy man.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Plays a lot of golf too. Gets inured a lot doing it, though. Balls to the wall, Baby!

11. hatvol96

So, when did he change his screen name?

12. hatvol96

Depending on who they are sending over here now, there's a good chance they would help our cause. The perpetually confused make poor information gatherers.

13. JayVols

Who do you think he was?

While I'm at it, what was negateer's old handle? And did ImportedVol have another name?

Btw, just now getting around to watching the Hatfields and McCoys. The latter is not presenred in a very good light much like in the real deal. Randall McCoy was a psycho, imo.

14. hatvol96

Can't remember. Might have been Hendersonvol. Negateer is the guy who had the mail order bride.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

pl3

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

ihatebuckeyes and then something else

17. hatvol96

Sounds right. Hendersonvol was a different style of dumbass.

18. JayVols

Holy shit. No wonder.

19. JayVols

That's Neocon.

Sparty hasn't mentioned selling insurance or outsourcing his legalized harassment outfit (telemarketers) to India.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

On one of my last times posting there a few months ago he and I got into it and he finally admitted his former name was pl3. Then we kept going on and somewhere between me imploring him to off himself, the thread was deleted.