SpartacusVols

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, May 31, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Is he the one that was always claiming you told him to kill himself and take his kid with him or something like that?

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea he misunderstood what I said and claimed I told him to off his kid. He had said something about people making rude comments about his kid and I being in one of my "hate stupid people moments" told him to take the pic down but to shoot himself right after that. Next thing you know he's concocted a story that I told him to off his kid.

Stupid bastard.

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I knew that story was bullshit when he was telling it. He always was a dipshit. Wonder why he changed names on there?

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Probably thought he could run from some of his asinine bullshit. Of course, that would require realizing you're a dipshit and honestly I don't think he realizes it.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I'm amazed at how awful that place has become. You've got a bunch of imbeciles on their third or fourth screen names, all of whom were almost universally ridiculed in the old days, acting as the voice of the board. While I'm at it, are they still an "official ESPN affiliate" over there?

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I got a week vacation from pj last night.

That guy is such a douche.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Next level douche.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It started because I called Bryce Harper a clown. The MLB forum over there is worse than the basketball forum if you can imagine that.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That makes it even better.

PJ is the guy who tried to tell me that beaning a guy for payback was wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

*random Harper note*

Did anyone else notice him say "Where the **** is it?" right before he missed that pop up last night?

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

That's a clown question, bro.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I did and I laughed because I had just explained to my wife what a phenom he is.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Did you tell him to stick to soccer? (No offense to soccer guys, but if you've ever played baseball, you know beaning for payback is part of it)

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He didn't have the nuts to say anything to me. I sent message through another mod and politely asked him to tell pj to suck a pecker. Told him to actually swallow it whole, then sit on it when he finished.

15. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Pj is an asshat.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I have had some wars with Sparty's dumbass over there. As has Jay.

17. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Try BOD. We will all know what you mean.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He's a pr!ck of the first order. He loves to play the innocent victim the exact same shit he does all the time. I would love to meet the guy.

19. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

He is a dumbarse. You described him perfectly.

20. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Someone with access over at VN needs to randomly ask him how long it takes to fly from Lexington to Knoxville. I've got a sneaky suspicion that one of his stories might be a little bit fabricated.