Tenacious D: I was wrong.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Dec 7, 2012.

1. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

this reads like an obituary

2. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Wrong thread

3. possumslayer

larry,curly and moe

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Him and Cheek is where the blame lies. We never had a shot with Gruden because of them. Even thought Jon was interested they were not. Fact.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

TD, thanks for everything. I love this place. Keep your head up.

Now can we do anything to rid ourselves of the two imbiciles that wanted Butch Jones over Jon Gruden? That is pure insanity.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

West B'more in tha houzz!

7. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

So CatoosaVol, Hard Count, and all the rest that have been calling for the day of reckoning for Tenacious D ... we good here now? Yeah that's what I thought.

The need to uplift yourself at the expense of another is a sign of insecurity and pettiness. Get over yourself and let it go or just go away. It's just that simple.

8. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

A man of my word..... - VolNation

9. possumslayer

oh well,we move on i guess....good luck butch & Go Vols!

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Appropriate apology, IMO, from someone who clearly (forgive me guys) bleeds orange. My anger is not directed towards you, Tenny, but one Dave Hart who had the complete stupidity to leave Jon Gruden standing at the altar.

11. wpg3ut

wpg3ut Member

uhmm... who cares. second fiddle to Kentucky. Nice work AD. Mission accomplished. GTFO

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

women don't understand

13. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

TD, You made this coaching search a fun ride for this old man, Thanks

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes we can. We have to be vocal about this to everyone that will listen. This hire was purely done by Hart and Cheek and there is no way for them to say otherwise. The big money lost and we need all fans to know that we COULD have had the best coach for this program had 2 idiots not been at UT. We as fans need to do whatever we can to see that both pieces of trash are removed from the University of Tennessee.

15. possumslayer

we need to shout it from the top of the mountain!
    maybe the rest of the college teams will see there incompetence!

16. JayVols

Ok. What?

17. Jbasilmull

Jbasilmull New Member

No problem at least for me...

it was fun while it lasted. I was pissed at first, but in this case the dream was far better than the reality. It's time for the BOT and the Governor to expose those who have put our great Land Grant Institution in the ditch.

18. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

Riot.

19. wpg3ut

wpg3ut Member

I am really finding it hard to believe that there aren't people storming the hill... I mean how can an AD with a 13 month tenure wield so much power and devisive decision over the University of Tennessee.
    Unreal.

20. JayVols

I'm ready to get medieval.