Tennessee Vs. Mizzou Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Nov 14, 2015.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

rumors starting to swirl about moving the game to knoxville. not sure if it's just twitter BS or not

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They must have heard how nice our field is this year.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't believe it for a second. That said, are there roving Death Squads in Columbia? Are people getting mugged and raped nightly? Or are we to be afraid of a bunch of kids trying to pretend it is 1967?

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i think it's just 1 dipshit trying to make waves

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Meh, they aren't moving this game unless the national guard decends on Columbia this week.

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

LOL ..... I meant 10 + a RB...

BPP - Dooley comment had me rolling

7. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

21-17 Mizz

8. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Jimmy Hyams just picked a Vol loss against Mizzou. LOL

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

These toddlers are playing their first away game at a site where a university president was just fired. You can't expect them to compete in that kind of environment.

10. NorrisAlan

And the night game-noon game-night game yo-yoing is playing havoc with their nap and snack times.

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Field issues aside. We barely hung 24 on a team that lost 39 of 40 non-conf gms, and a D that had been giving up an avg of 45.6 pts / gm, ranks #122 tot D, #124 scoring D, #121 Passing D, #119 Rushing D, and #95 Red Zone D

Last home gm, Mizzou playing w/ a lot of emotion wants to finish strong. Tough Mizzou D, 21-17 Tigers

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Vols win 20-7 or somewhere around there. Mizzou's defense is respectable but their offense is atrocious. Mizzou will be emotional and hyped for the game but they'll end up running out of gas around mid-3rd quarter.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

My thoughts exactly.

14. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Missouri 23
    Vols 10

We make mental mistakes on offense and give them 2 TD's on defense. They get good enough field position from our atrocious offense a couple of times to limp to a couple of first downs and kick 3 field goals.

Everyone on VN goes straight into #DefconDefendButch mode and claim that Missouri was playing for their coach and this game should have an asterik beside of it. Secretly, they are sharting themselves hoping to God they don't lose to Vandy also to end the season because at that point they won't know of another excuse to make for the imbecile.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Ftr, it's nap and clear.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"Hyams has lost his press pass."

-Lyle

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hyam's press pass is in jones' back pocket

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Butch prefers the loss predictions. Makes it easier to justify the loss in the aftermath. Program surrounded by pessimism and negativity - how can they win?

19. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Mizzou has one of the nations best D's, #8 in tot D, Tenn by comparison is #54. Offensively, against BYU Mizzou dominated T-O-P almost 2-to-1, converted 13-20 third downs and put up 400+ yds. Lock's getting more comfortable and Hansbrough, finally healthy, looked good

20. NorrisAlan

Memorial Stadium in Missouri only seats 71,000. How can we expect our boys to do well in front of such a small crowd?

I say we lose this weekend, as well. I thought after the USCjr game that we would win out. But I just cannot get a hold of what the hell this staff is trying to do as a team. It's like they reach into a bag, pull out a play and run it.