Thank God For Urban Meyer.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Also, referring to God is dumb and dangerous.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Urban Meyer saved us from the tyranny of college football's version of ISIS. You should all bow and thank him.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

**** Urban Meyer.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

5. hatvol96

Hating sheer greatness doesn't diminish its majesty. Terrorism is dead in college football and you can all thank Urban Meyer.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He could win 75 championships a row and I'd post **** Urban Meyer after all 75 of them.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Urban's own father called him a quitter.

I was hoping they both lost last night, but I'll never be happy when good things happen to people like Urban Meyer.

8. hatvol96

Depends on who he beat in those games. If it's the Baylors and Oregons of the world, I would celebrate all of them.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You'll know when KidB stumbles upon this thread, when it hits page 20 after one refresh.

10. hatvol96

Proof Oregon Is A Wing Of ISIS.

1. They both have a myriad of stupid uniforms.
    2. They each thrive on sneak attack and the torture of weaker foes.
    3. They both have massive propaganda machines.
    4. They both cower and fail when forced to fight face to face and man to man.

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

How much credit is due Meyer is debatable, I believe the UT AD's have a large claim.

I do not care for him, but I have to give him credit for having possibly the most well prepared team in a NC game.

12. hatvol96

Bradley Cooper should play Meyer in American Sniper II: The Duck Hunter.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I am in college football hell.

14. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

you aren't alone.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

[youtube]pAyKJAtDNCw[/youtube]

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i slightly rooted for the ducks last night simply because ohio state fans are ****s. Oregon fans aren't exactly spectacular either though. it's like giving your local drug dealer $10 mil.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

This Oregon streak isn't going to last forever. They have failed to cash in enough times now as to it start to become part of their identity.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Wait till Kentucky runs the table in March.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

oh i quite agree, but the fans of course think it will never end. they had a once in a lifetime coach who set up the last two years even after he left. helfrich won't maintain this. they are recruiting fairly well, but not well enough to maintain top 5 finishes every year without a chip Kelly level coach. they just have no natural recruiting base. even with phil's money their natural level is 8-4 most years with the occasional pac-12 title. see bellotti.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that's spot on, to slightly optimistic. They aren't going to be finding Marriotas very often going forward.