The 8th fantasy football league

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 9, 2011.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

dun goof'd

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

[uck fay] you Sproles. Do something.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Thank you, Sproles. Keep it up.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Britt just went down. If he is out for more than a game, he will be my 4th starter to suffer such a fate. It's week 3. This is the most snake-bitten fantasy team I've ever even heard of.

5. MacReady

MacReady New Member

You and your weak ass team IR warrious can bow down Scribb.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm so tired of dropping starters for no-names because of injury. My team is less fantasy, more just an actual team.

On the plus side, me and 8 inch pekka are facing off, and one of us has to actually get a first win.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

To the ass hole who had a higher waiver priority than me and took Nate Washington from me, leaving me with Britt and no possible valuable receiver: go [uck fay] yourself with an unripened pineapple.

8. WM

WM Active Member

Wasn't me

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It was me, IP. And the only way I'll let you have Nate Washington is if you agree to go to church every Sunday for the next 52 weeks.

10. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Hail Satan

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd rather go 0-14. My roster is so pathetic now, it's actually funny. Go take a look. That's what a roster looks like when you have 4 of your top 6 dropped.

12. chavisut

[​IMG]

13. chavisut

Finally got a win and made a few moves. Nate Washington comin.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Jealous of your new catch phrase.

15. volinbham

volinbham Member

The Gorillas are getting closer to everyone's back door

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay, that was excellent.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Alright gang, I've lost my mind. I am starting Rex Grossman on a gamble that St. Louis is so bad that he is a better option than Schaub or Flacco against the Steelers and Jets.

18. volinbham

volinbham Member

Didn't Schaub go for 30+ last week? I understand the matchup but what's Rexy averaging? How is SL against the run?

19. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I bombed this week, but I had to root for the other team due to having certain players in my different money leagues. Oh well.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have the worst team ever assembled now, after the injuries. Hasn't helped that Austin has been injured too. I have been devastated by injuries.