POLITICS The Biden Transition

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Nov 24, 2020.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Chuck Todd says those going along with him are concerned about a primary challenger or plan to run for President. Both wanting the Trump voter.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

How do you know this thing? Because they said so, and you believed them?

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just cannot believe that his base isn't eroding over this. This is straight up banana republic stuff.

I would love to know what the average Trump supporter feels about this.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

either my mom didn't want to talk about it, or she's over it all, and she was pretty into Trump

5. fl0at_

She'll have two years to convince herself it was all with great purpose, so she can vote down ticket next election.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Ah so the electorate never ebbs and flows between political parties based on people moving between parties or voter turnout motivation? My mistake.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

idk really know where this goes but i would rather them not pray if there's gonna be this nonsense

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Should have just said "a person", imo.

10. fl0at_

Yes, no change. You'll vote the way you always have, as will everyone else. And every time there is record voter turnout, and someone tells you they didn't vote, and you believe them, is just another day your gullibility is on full display.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Lol.

12. fl0at_

Want to reconvene in two years, and see how many Republicans are not voting Republican, or have switched, due to what is occurring today?

13. JohnnyQuickkick

I haven’t voted for a presidential candidate in 2 cycles now. I would vote for someone I didn’t think was a POS. I can’t prove this. Feel free to call me a liar. But it is what it is

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I don't vote the way today I did 10 years ago. Trump turned people off in this election. For a man that claims to be into science, fact, and data this is a hell of a position to take. But you do you.

15. fl0at_

Which means that, for you, things being done now aren't changing voting habits.

16. fl0at_

Where were they turned off? In the record numbers for turnout, or the fact that it was effectively 50/50?

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

At least Pelosi was reelected for another term. Thats great for the Country and her state.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

I think you’re being pretty dense here

19. juicemane

juicemane Member

I voted differently in 2020 than I did in 2016. I know my parents did as well.

I also know that millions of other people did as well. Because, ya know, the results of the elections were different.

20. fl0at_

In what way am I the one being dense?

Are you likely to change your voting habits?