The Blacklist.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by hatvol96, Sep 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Lots of complex levels. Love the show.

2. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Does anyone have an idea on who the mole is?

3. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

When Lizzy shot the "watcher" in the house across the street, she looked at a phone call that showed the Director's name. Was she looking at her own cell phone with the Director calling her or was that the dead guy's phone? I was unclear on that. It seemed that they were planting the seed that it could be the director who is the mole.

4. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Thanks, that's kind of what I was also thinking.
    The phone call was a quick moment in the scene.
    I'll have to go back and look at it again.
    This, the not so innocent husband, the ex-girlfriend at the hospital, the Alan Alda intro and no I'm not your father will make a good start in January.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Same question I had.

6. hatvol96

It would make sense. Harold and Reddington had a discussion earlier that made it obvious they were familiar.

7. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Yeah, I can't remember the episode but that conversation made it seem like Reddington had something to hold over the director from a past relationship.

8. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

I went back to see the watcher scene, AD Cooper was the number that came up on the watcher's phone.

9. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

That whole scene confused me. If it was the watcher's phone, why did she answer the way she did, and why did he not seem surprised when she answered.

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I almost love it. Would love it more if they could work around the times where, in order to advance the plot, the highest ranking members of the FBI must demonstrate abject stupidity in situations for which they should be prepared.

"Harold, why did you walk right into that trap?"

"Because we're the FBI, and we're ****ing morons."

I thought it was her phone, that she thought about reporting the shooting through proper channels, then decided to use Red's Mr Kaplan instead. I think it was supposed to be a pivotal moment where she picked Red over her superiors.

11. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

That was the same thought that my wife tried to explain to me ... so thanks for adding to her score. Seriously though, that scene happened so fast I couldn't figure out which thing happened and when. Your explanation makes sense.

12. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

That makes sense. Thanks.

13. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Just watched the pilot on comcast on demand. This shit is good. This is Spader's ultimate role. I won't be reading these posts until I am caught up.

14. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

I believe this also. At, first I thought Liz got the phone off the peeper. After looking at it again (at the 26 min mark), she got the phone out of the coat that she first brought into the apartment. When she first saw the monitors, she dropped the coat and then at the end of the killing scene, it wound up around the peeper's neck.

15. hatvol96

So begins the Raymond Reddington Vengeance Tour.

16. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I've missed way too many episodes. I'm so lost

17. hatvol96

Actually, the last two before hiatus are the only ones relevant to this.

18. wildnkrazykat

I think I've see. Like 4 episodes total. Love it but forget about it on Mondays for some reason

19. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Why the hell does Hulu not have episodes 2-5 in their library? They have episodes 1 and 6-9.

20. wildnkrazykat

ER doctor....who woulda guessed