The Blacklist.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by hatvol96, Sep 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Remember how his time at the hospital ended.

2. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I'm still not entirely clear what the connection is with her "father" and Red. Where is her biological father? Did Red kill him and feel bad for leaving an orphaned girl and give her to that guy in the hospital to raise?

3. hatvol96

Hard to say at this point. Since that seems to be the easy answer, it'll probably be something totally different.

4. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

The last preview left me with the impression that the writers were putting into our heads that Tom might be the good guy and Red the bad guy. And .... Tom could have easily shot Liz before he left the apartment. Hell, who knows, these writers are good!

5. hatvol96

If you kill her, Reddington no longer has any points of weakness.

6. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

Have I missed something? I thought Red was her biological father.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

"Now it begins." - Raymond Reddington

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

"Good guys" don't normally send bad guys a cut out portion of a guys neck tattoo.

9. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I'm ****ing lost with the whole Lizzie/Red relationship now. Apparently, she had an epiphany while rifling through all of the files that Reddington gave her but I don't think they ever made it clear exactly what she has realized. Did I miss something? She went to save him from an impending FBI dragnet, but why? What did she figure out that made her want to go get him? This is like ****ing Clockwork Orange every damn week.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

She figured out that most of the Blacklist ties together and that Red enlisted the FBI for protection from them.

11. hatvol96

I think it's more that he enlisted them to help him find Berlin.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't know that Red specifically knew that he was looking for Berlin an created The Blacklist to start picking off those he thought were a danger to him.

13. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

As I've said before, these writers are good.
    Every scene of the show has a reason and we're probably going to have a good ole cliffhanger in the season finale.

14. hatvol96

It's not that he saw them as a threat. He knew Berlin also used them and he could use the FBI's resources to create the organizational chart that would reveal the man at the top.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Then why would Berlin not be #1?

16. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Red doesn't have any idea who Berlin is yet. Right?

17. hatvol96

Hard to put someone you don't know anywhere on a list.

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

To quote Rumsfeld, "Berlin is a known unknown."

19. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Berlin's got to be a bad ass, he's gonna survive a crash landing and then start killing people

20. hatvol96

Sound finish. Two thoughts:
    1. They are really, really trying to sell Red as Keene's father. My guess is we find out he killed her real father. He will be revealed as the "friend" who delivered her to Sam. That will explain the burn scars.
    2. Berlin has been fed misinformation by someone who wants he and Red to annihilate each other. I bet it's one of the people on Alda's "committee" who voted not to help Reddington. Harold and Red mentioned Beirut earlier this year. I'm going to be that plays into the storyline heavily next season.