The Death of Ahmaud Arbery

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 5, 2020.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Doesn’t hurt having your balls floppin around like that?

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Wouldn't know. They'd lock me up. Might need undies after all.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Pissed and said [uck fay] these dudes is a possibility.
    Was trying to rob people and panicked is another.
    You need help looking at various angles?

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Correct. My LCP will easily fit in the pocket or waistband of gym shorts.

5. Ssmiff

Good luck getting within 50 feet of my house. My dogs will let everybody know if you step on a leaf

6. Tenacious D

Footprint of a cell phone:

upload_2020-5-7_17-10-56.jpeg

7. Tenacious D

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

His panic reaction from committing robbery was running 75 yards toward armed men?

He got pissed and ran fairly slowly 75 yards toward armed men?

Those angles make no sense.

10. Tenacious D

I don’t have any idea what happened.

But the fight for flight thing is real - I’ve seen people get so incensed at having a gun pulled on them that they immediately attack / grab the gun. That shocking surprise turns into white hot rage in about one nanosecond.

justingroves likes this.
  11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Ssmiff said the dude saw the guns from 75 yards out and ran to confront them.

12. Ssmiff

Oh he was a robber? Didnt realize we knew that. Shoulda known you already knew.

I was assuming he was a jogger and wondering why he would be aggressive towards gunmen. If you have that answer in your knowitall index, fork it over chief.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Also not a good outfit to be looting homes. Not much room for that flat screen TV.

14. Ssmiff

I think he saw the guman when he changed direction on the road at the beginning of the video. Dont give a shit if you agree.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You just [uck fay]ing proposed a scenario where he was a robber. How the [uck fay] are you so damn stupid?

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  16. Tenacious D

I’ve heard of some who willfully charged men known to be armed from that distance, and they all won Medals of Honor / Bronze Stars / Silver Stars.

justingroves likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

I put out two scenarios dr knowitall
    --he was a jogger and said [uck fay] these dudes
    --he did rob somebody, panicked, ran down the street then said [uck fay] these dudes.
    Your constant trying gotcha shit is tiresome. Read the [uck fay]ing post, try not to make up shit as a response and shove a zpac up your ass.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No. [uck fay]ing. Shit. I responded to two scenarios. I even put a space between the two scenarios for clarity. Learn to read.

Why get pissed at those dudes and slowly ran 75 yards toward them, all the whole knowing they had guns?

If he had just robbed someone, why would he charge two distant armed men? Why not run away?

And I love how asking you multiple questions makes me a Know-it-all. Try to at least get the basics of insults correct.

19. Ssmiff

So what are you confused about? Why a guy would run at gunmen? Thats a big question.
    Or i guess you think that even though he already saw them prior, and started changing his running path as he saw the truck, and assume he is possibly blind as well, that he had no idea what he was up on until he got to the truck and gun on him. Not a very good take on what happened imo

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I asked what his motivation would be for running toward those guys if he knew they were armed from 75 yards away. You put forth that he knew from that distance, which evidently is a very non-know-it-all thing to do.