The Fulmer Stories and Low Scale Restaurants Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 18, 2017.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You have to ask for them fresh. Otherwise they are shit.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Wendy's has cardboard fries. Pure awful.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

They don't come more white than me, and they'll let me eat their chicken.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

we don't have hardee's we have carl's jr. that being said it's marginally better than carl's. 5 guys fries are good though.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

in n out is great, but I think people go in expecting the best burger they've ever eaten because of all the hype. it's great for fast food certainly. their fries are garbage though. I get them well done to make them edible.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This is the truth

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like Hardee's and Carl Jr's fluctuates in quality a lot. Not consistent.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, it's way overpriced for what it is, but their cajun fries are legit.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

here it absolutely fluctuates by how wealthy the neighborhood is. fatburger is a local chain that literally can go from best burger you've ever had to shit depending on what location you get it from.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And their service is as slow as molasses. But I like their burgers. Burger King, to me, seems to have the best consistent flavor, but I like the flame grilled flavor over the fried stuff at Wendy's or anywhere else.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I like a large Checkers fries and a banana milkshake when I work real late nights.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Is the grilled flavor sprayed on, or is it mixed in with the stuff they make the patty out of?

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I haven't had a banana milkshake from Checkers in years. That needs to change ASAP.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Never eaten anything but breakfast from Hardee's.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Sometimes I'll ask them to put 1/3 chocolate on the bottom, 1/3 banana in the middle, and 1/3 chocolate on the top.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I haven't eaten Burger King in YEARS but they are building one literally 5 minutes from my house, so I imagine that will change soon.

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Fat Mo's in the Nashville area used to be my go to for a burger. Forgot about them until I saw this. Might have to hit them up again soon.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Fat Mo's is good

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Backyard Burger used to be my favorite but there's not one in striking distance around UT any more that I know of.

Otherwise my fast food burger taste varies by the day. Sometimes Sonic, BK, sometimes Wendy's sometimes a double QP at McD's.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was so excited when they built a Sonic within 15 minutes of my house. This must be the worst Sonic on the planet. They do serve beer though.