The Get Ben Howland's Phone Number Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Dec 18, 2013.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Maintained a pulse?

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count on that. Wait til Hart gets a look at the crowd in the arena Monday for Morehead State.

3. hatvol96

Calhoun came incredibly close to taking the South Carolina job several years ago. He obviously isn't averse to the south. Our fans, on the other hand, would be mindblown for awhile.

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Which would be incredibly awesome.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Wait, does he curse?

BTW, while researching your lists, I noticed that Kidd had relegated Frank to filing reports, and now, he's not even allowed on the bench. Heard this already?

6. hatvol96

Yes. Kidd apparently doesn't like having someone on the bench who recognizes how clueless he is.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They went after a guy coaching his alma mater and tried to strong arm a Jurich employee. That's a bad job

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Isn't most of his family from the east coast?

9. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Yep. The UTAD is an absolute trainwreck. If a coaching change is made, our only hope if for Hart to stumble and fall backwards into a solid hire. The stumbling is a given, it will all depend on where he crashes.

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

At least you know a Scott Skiles coached team would play with an attitude and be high energy, aggressive and entertaining as would Skiles himself. I loved watching him at Michigan State.

11. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Other than the lack of beating quality teams, Martin's main problem is that his teams are no fun to watch and hard to like. There's just no life out there and a colossal waste of athletic talent.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Lol

Really? We expect the three headed monster governing UT athletics to do anything to make us a top notch program? Plus, i don't recall fsu having a ton of success in bball under hart.

It sucks, but it is what it is. I'm not getting my hopes up.

13. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

The lack of life reflects the coach. When he gets pissed about something he writes a letter a few days later. That'll sure fire your team up.

14. hatvol96

He's from Pittsburgh. If memory serves me right, his current wife is also from the Steel City. She might be from Milwaukee, but I think she just moved there when he was coaching the Bucks.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You guys honestly think they're gonna fire Martin? Haven't you learned over the past few years that mediocrity is what we aim for here? In the eyes of the administration, he's right on track.

16. hatvol96

I suddenly have the image of Hart walking around quietly singing to himself. "I'm gonna pop some tags..."

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Hell, [ddiapos] seemed to hang on too long without one. I'm not sure that is necessary.

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Howland is terrible.

19. kidbourbon

The program was a flaming bag of feces.

20. kidbourbon

Peter Principle.