The Get Ben Howland's Phone Number Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Dec 18, 2013.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Depressing.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No kidding. I probably just lost us a recruit.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we are going all Tyndall then I am in no hurry to fire Martin. I mean, who cares?

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Cheek, Hart, DiPietro, & Martin are an unholy foursome that would screw up an anvil with a rubber hammer. These jackoffs have presided over the death of UT athletics with a huge assist from Hamilton. And the majority of our state leaders, alumni, fans & apparently boosters are too ****ing stupid to realize this.

Until leadership heads roll, and I mean at the highest levels of the state as well as the Board of Regents & the big money supporting this abortion of a program, the apathetic route is the correct course of action to take. Those supposed to be steering the ship sure don't give a rat's ass about UT athletics.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I see you've come full circle on Buzz Williams. I've become fan of his as well, and I originally didn't think he was worth much either.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

My call list doesn't include George Karl, who I'd call with no expectation he'd be interested, and some guys I know have marital or other issues at their current stops that I wouldn't feel comfortable naming because doing so would make it obvious something is amiss for them.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Brian Hartman just said they need to give the keys to Tony Jones RIGHT NOW

8. JayVols

Awesome

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

As awful as Cuonzo appears to be at coaching, he is still 1000x the human being that Derek the Imbecile will ever be.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I would imagine UT would look at both Howland and Williams.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I came to have a better understanding of what led to his depature from New Orleans. It substantially changed my opinion of him.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Could we really have our two big coaches named Butch and Buzz? Sounds like a bad tag team.

13. JayVols

Or lesbian haircuts.

14. Unimane

I'll never watch a game he coaches for UT, ever. And I liked Pearl. **** that shit.

15. JayVols

There is no doubt that the majority of people associated with UT suffered severe oxygen deprivation at birth.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Extremely well done. I was thinking the exact same thing.

17. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

In Mary Poppins terms we got chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim charoo-ed...

18. Unimane

I think, at the heart of the issue, Martin is simply in over his head.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

man, i got a mention on twitter from feelslike98 tonight, which means many people who follow them/him attacked me. you have no idea.

20. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Agreed. Looks lost.