The Get Ben Howland's Phone Number Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Dec 18, 2013.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i mean, i liked pearl too, at least as far as the basketball went, but bringing him back, that's a totally different argument. (i know that's not what we're talking about but I've been trying to reason with people on this all night)

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It was set up on a tee for someone. I was just lucky enough to be the first guy to take a swing.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That'd be too badass. I'd buy season tickets.

4. JayVols

Feather in your cap, imo.

5. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Only in Knoxville would anyone advocate hiring a coach who got fired from a high school team.

7. JayVols

Another person on my UT's fanbase/leaders are eat up with the dumbasd bandwagon. Welcome.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He openly lobbied for the UNLV job back when they hired Lon Kruger. I don't think he's totally opposed to coaching in college.

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

When Bobby Hurley was hired at Buffalo, he was in the hotel and ran into Buzz on the elevator... Buzz tried to say he was taking kids to Niagra Falls (during recruiting period)... And maybe trying to recruit one of Buffalo's current player's...

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I'd also, for my own piece of mind, have to make sure Jim Calhoun wouldn't be interested in a few more years on the bench.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hell yes. And why not try? Larry Brown is at SMU. Why do we have a nobody?

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Holy shit, talk about culture shock. He'd make O'Neill look like Popcorn Sutton.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Because we are ran like shit from the top all the way to the bottom.

14. JayVols

Because our leaders are made up of a collection of folks that thinks Armani suits and clothes procured at the local Salvation Army shelter are of equal quality?

Just a guess.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

I tend to go with they don't know enough about either to know the difference.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I thought I hated you for the names on the "UT Call List", and now this.

Would be unbelievable.

17. Tenacious D

1. Even missing the tournament, and barring a complete collapse, Cuonzo survives another season.

2. If he is fired, percentage chance that we either land one of the coaches on Hat's "UT Will Call - Coaching List" or someone that we've never heard of? 87.629%.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

missing the tournament isn't far from a complete collapse IMO. public opinion is falling hard, even if it's the idiotic BRING BACK BRUCE sentiment that's driving it.

19. JayVols

Works for me too.

20. Tenacious D

He's done enough to allow Hart to hold onto him.