The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Right. They would have to have the number one pick to even get a consideration.

2. GahLee

The phone call to LeBron.
    LeBron does an instagram @Kyrie.
    Davis' agent is Rich Paul, who is LeBron's best friend.
    Davis requests a trade that Boston cannot participate in due to Kyrie and his contract, they have to wait until July 1st to make an offer. Essentially giving LA the green light to make their best offer. He doesn't do that if he wants to play in Boston with his best friend Kyrie. Looks like Kyrie may have told Davis that he isn't staying. Certainly how it seems.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Which is why I don't know if a phenomenal offer from Boston will ever come. And if the Pelicans don't want to deal AD to the Lakers, they could be limited on options.

That's why trading him for Porzingis and pieces made sense to me. You get a big name in return for AD, and AD likely teams up with Kyrie or KD in New York with Zion potentially joining as well. Not sure what the logistics of making that happen would look like, but it would be awesome to watch.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

[​IMG]

That was fast.

6. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that escalated quickly. Knicks apparently saw Dennis Smith get a triple-double last night and decided they wanted him

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's crazy to think how different the league could look next season.

8. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

KP with Luka? That'll be fun to watch

utvol0427 and NashVol11 like this.
  9. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

The Knicks did call New Orleans about Anthony Davis, but the Pelicans weren't interested in Porzingis, who can be a restricted free agent this summer.

10. GahLee

Haha

11. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

I was at that game, too. Smith looked good for once and Matthews got hot, but I had no idea the Knicks were about to blow up their whole future to acquire them

12. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Knicks also getting 2 first round picks

13. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Frees up cap room so they can make a run at FAs. DSJ and Kevin Knox isn’t a bad start

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LeBron back for the Lakers. Can’t help but wonder if they kept him out longer than needed. He usually coasts and rests at this point of the season anyway.

15. GahLee

100 percent

16. GahLee

Bucks are pretty good. Deep team.

Unimane likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Knicks have room for 2 fax free agents.....this'll be entertaining. Some low-level guy is about to get PAID.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Rudy Gay, come on down.

CardinalVol likes this.
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wouldn't be so sure about that this time around. Kevin Durant seems to be a realistic target for them, and having room for a second big name can only help their chances.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's Dolan and the Knicks. I'll take 20 years track record that he'll screw this up.