The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Keon hit a combine record with a 48 inch vertical. Pons hit 11'8 on standstill jump. Both are crazy.
    And that elevation may be an issue with why thr inconsistent shooting, imo, but holy shit

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Budenholzer is the dumbest mother [uck fay]er coaching in the NBA today.

3. Unimane

Doing every [dadgum] thing possible to lose this [uck fay]ing game. This is infuriating.

4. Unimane

We ran the play for Pat C.?!?!!? Are you [uck fay]ing kidding me?

5. Unimane

Durant's play not as impressive now. The Bucks just can't guard for shit and it starts with the dumbass holding the clipboard running his stupid ass drop defense, letting the Hawks run the same play over and over and over again.

6. Unimane

I'm beside myself at how [uck fay]ing stupid they are. Just kept chucking threes when the advantage down low was clear and made Trae [dadgum] Young look like Allen Iverson. Down 1 under a minute to go and we get a Pat Connaughton three? Defense couldn't stop high picks for Atlanta, which they ran every damn time. They'll probably win the series, but they are the stupidest [uck fay]ing team in the league.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wait, the Bucks dropped game 1 to the Hawks?

What the [uck fay]?

9. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Of course instead of just admitting he was dumbass, he says that he was hacked

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The whole eastern conference has been a choke-fest I think. Whoever comes out of the west-obviously looking like the Suns-will steamroll the finals.

11. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Most likely scenario.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Scottie Pippen opens his mouth, and dumb stuff just falls effortlessly out

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

On every championship, James had a second scorer who averaged more than Scottie.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Last I checked, there are 5 players on a court at a time. Both Pippen and you are not making as strong of points as you think.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This is clearly Pippen, 23 years out now, trying to diminish Jordan's accomplishments by implying he had more help.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't tell when people are being sarcastic or serious. There is an intoxicating mix of nutty takes and joking around here that makes it all blend.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I am the one that has the earnest & correct takes.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

So this was a nutty take and not a joke. Got it.

19. Unimane

Pippen saying Phil Jackson had Toni Kukoc take the infamous last shot where he refused to enter the game because Kukoc was white is par for the course for the dude. He's always kind of saying random dumb shit. I would take most anything he says with a grain of salt, which is odd because all his teammates say they loved playing with him. He was the pat on the back to Jordan's kick in the ass.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Pippen is just salty because he's ugly af.

InVolNerable and Ssmiff like this.