The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I would say Brown has played bad, but that would be too complimentary. He’s been God awful.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Absolutely god awful performance. Tatum’s ankle injury in the first possession certainly had an impact, but there was a lack of energy from the start.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

when you have 2 stars and one gets hurt early as the other is creeping up on 10 turnovers, it’s gonna be ugly.
    Also seems like Caleb Martin has shot 80% in the playoffs.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Brown gone? Off-season gonna be interesting.

5. CardinalVol

I shouldn't find as much joy in this picture as I do.

[​IMG]

IP likes this.
  6. Ssmiff

Jokic is the best passing big man to ever play. He is the unicorn, with how the offense runs thru him. No other player similar.

NashVol11 and gcbvol like this.
  7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

He's incredible. Unicorn is an apt descriptor.

8. CardinalVol

Denver is basically playing 6 on 5. They are fun to watch.

9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I don’t think Denver played particularly well and they were still on cruise control for pretty much the entire game. I’d be very surprised if the Heat managed to get this to a game 6.

gcbvol likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hard for me to count Butler out after one game.

And this was the first game in Denver, physically the strongest home advantage in the country.

I may have to eat these words, but the strong reaction to game one feels very "prisoner of the moment."

Indy and InVolNerable like this.
  11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I get you. But the Nuggets didn't really play that great last night and still won easily.

12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Denver is superior in pretty much every facet. They’ve been the best 3 point shooting team in the playoffs. Yesterday they shot 29%, and still won with ease. Now, Miami didn’t shoot well either, but if you’re the Heat you can’t expect Denver to shoot 8-27 from three the rest for the series.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I was wrong about the Nuggets three point shooting. They’ve been bad again tonight. Heat in the other hand are shooting over 50% from three.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Jesus. Four straight three point trips for the Heat. Denver bound and determined to lose this game.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Said this thing exactly on another forum. Short rest for the Heat, playing in Denver, Nuggets well rested. If there was a game for them to steal, it was always going to be game 2, and that’s what they did.

Still think the Nuggets are just better and that it will show over the course of the series, though.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

So ya, I think this could be a good series, and will be surprised if it doesn't go to 6 or 7.

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

After a month of brainstorming the best you can come up with is "toy gun"? They aren't sending their best folks.

18. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Zion has had an interesting day.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was extremely honest with them, I don’t know why they're mad

20. Ssmiff

Refs decided to step in this game with Miami down 13. 4-5 bad calls or missed calls in a row going the Heat way.