The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

What the [uck fay] is Gradey [penis] wearing?

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I really love our obscenity filter sometimes

NashVol11 likes this.
  5. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Or he saw that that was Portland's answer to him asking for some support and he finally had enough of the shitty front office and said [uck fay] it, I'm done here.

justingroves likes this.
  7. NashVol11

There were no answers available to them without trading Scoot or Sharpe and he probably knew that already

InVolNerable likes this.
  8. NashVol11

Miami has also been clearing cap space for a couple of days now, so they probably were hearing from his camp too. Maybe Portland also knew and just signed Grant anyway

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Brandon Miller having a rough start in the summer league. Had 6 points and 8 fouls in 28 minutes today.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Just couldn't get to the right place at the right time, I guess.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Grant Williams making some nice change with the Mavs.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Better at getting shots for his teammates

NashVol11 and InVolNerable like this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

They got the summer league on at the Mexican place I’m eating at rn and I see an OT game with an Elam-type ending. Man I hate it. I don’t understand the move towards this type of thing

14. NashVol11

WNBA and I don't care because wtf

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Suck it, Steph

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Then there is this...lmao

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

In men’s basketball, you can argue they are the best athletes in the world. With women, you can’t make the same argument. I’ll watch HS or college volleyball or softball 10/10 before I watch women’s basketball, unless Clark is launching 35 foot 3s.

utvol0427 likes this.
  18. NashVol11

The "unless" undermines the rest of your statement though because basketball is always about stars. I'd watch Clark or a Liberty-Aces game with Breanna Stewart and A'ja Wilson long before volleyball or softball, wtf

19. NashVol11

And I'd watch Liberty-Aces or SC-Iowa over men's Ole Miss-Georgia or Spurs-Hornets from last year for the same reason, men's basketball without stars isn't necessarily that exciting either

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

That’s one game I may tune into, for a few minutes. I’m not going to search for any of them but if you ask me to go see any of them, I’m going to women’s volleyball game. If you haven’t been to a high level HS game or UT women’s game, you should go. Much more entertaining and they get off the floor. Can’t handle softball from the singing and cheering after every pitch.